Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The 3 laws of attraction

Incel4Real

Incel4Real

Poster
-
1.Just be Chad

2.Just be black/BBC

3.Just be white (blonde hair, light skin)

Ethnicels and curries might as well rope since we have no redeeming qualities. Bad bone structures and lack of aryan features is death sentence. Nerdicels have a shot at ethnic sluts and muslim girls at least.

Bonus: Have a big enough dick.

how come black doesnt count as ethnic? in this case would being mixed white/black count as ethnic?

how come black doesnt count as ethnic? in this case would being mixed white/black count as ethnic?
Anything that is not pure white or pure black is ethinc. Black and white law is legit

have a forward maxilla hehe

Tfw really dark blond hair and skin covered in moles.

It's fucking over for me boys.

Girls in my class say that black guys (in our country see black guy = rly rly rly rly rare accident) are "sexy", more masculine looking because of skin color and genetics. But i think it's more about normie-tyrone ones and about dark ones.

Girls in my class say that black guys (in our country see black guy = rly rly rly rly rare accident) are "sexy", more masculine looking because of skin color and genetics. But i think it's more about normie-tyrone ones and about dark ones.
Every girl wants to experience a tyrone