Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The 21st century is probably one of the worst times to be a man.

hunlow

hunlow

autistic, ugly bastard
★★★
Only women reap the benefits of modernity, especially in the west. We get to suffer and die alone in silence while we bear witness to the death of all purity and sanctity. Nothing to live for... Nothing to die for... Just a husk burying your mind in empty hours of mind-numbing consumption. Anything to keep you from thinking to hard about it.

Yup, I’m just rotting away waiting for my time to come and sweep me away.

I just hope the cum dumpsters rot away as time goes on. I want it to happen within my lifetime.

Agreed, Seeing hot half naked tight clothed sluts walking around that you can’t touch is suifuel.

I hate it when normies say "You have been born in the best of human history"

If this is the best time to be alive then i want to be fucking eradicated

LETS PAY OUR TAXES

It Will get worse

I mean world wars were probably worse, or being a peasant in medieval times when knight or rich landowner could just plunder and put your villige into fire because he liked so weren't good too.

Most incels are weak, disabled,not masculine at all. We would die way before adulthood.

thank the boomers for that, post 1950´s is where it´s at:feelsrope:

I mean world wars were probably worse, or being a peasant in medieval times when knight or rich landowner could just plunder and put your villige into fire because he liked so weren't good too.

Most incels are weak, disabled,not masculine at all. We would die way before adulthood.
Imagine fighting and dying on the Eastern Front of WW2 :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: An incel can dream!

I hate it when normies say "You have been born in the best of human history"

If this is the best time to be alive then i want to be fucking eradicated
fuck normies If they were khhv by 20 they would already roped

Patiently waiting for the apocalypse predicted in Revelations, lifefuel for me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back