Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The 2020s Youtube culture is basically the opposite of 2010s Youtube culture

Which was better

• 2010 YouTube

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • 2020 YouTube

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
J

JamesMLM

Banned
-
I remembered when channels who promoted LGBTQ/Trans stuff get mass disliked and big YouTubers use to say words like nigger without getting cancelled. There were no popular left wing/progressive channels and only edgy channels. In fact being anti-trump at that time was unpopular and you will be called an SJW. Basically if you were not Homophobic, Transphobic, Sexist and Racist and promote those kind of things you will be labeled as a SJW and be disliked by the general population.

Now all of it is the opposite, there are no popular right wing/edgy channels but only popular progressive channels. Even the old washed up YouTubers from 2010 like H3H3 or Idubbbz became progressive. If a YouTuber doesn’t support transgenders they will get attacked and cancelled (in the 2010s it use to be tranny promoters that are the ones who mass disliked or promote any degeneracy because you will be called cringe or a SJW)

People who say that cringe culture is dead, but I believe that cringe culture (pro-edgy stuff) evolved into cancel culture (pro-woke stuff)

My question is what change and how did Zoomers became so “rainbowfied”.

Like in the 2010s, people believed that anyone can say nigger, and all of the big YouTubers at the time say it openly like H3 or Idubbbz

Late 00s-early 10s was the best

Yea, everything after 2016. Everyone became the opposite of what’s unpopular in 2010 (a SJW/Degenerate) I don’t understand what made the change.
I think the only leftist YouTuber at the time was Destiny and he was really unpopular. Nowadays Destiny is tame compare to the modern YouTubers.

Leafy only real nigga left. Idubbbz became soy and h3 is like next level cringe leftist the guy is fucking unbearable

Don’t spend more than 2 hours on there rotting with agenda content

I miss when I started watching youtubers in high school. It was around 2012

I liked old youtube because there were normal people like us but now there are only fucking chads and normies because foids give them views for looks
Fucked piece of garbage youtube became
very true