Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the 2 worst avi failos

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★
1. joker - capeshit, cringe as fuck. if you have joker avi im assuming you have a cuckold fetish until proven otherwise.

2. philosophers - you know the ones im talking about. ironically these users couldnt make a high IQ post if they literally had a gun to their head .

1. joker - capeshit, cringe as fuck. if you have joker avi im assuming you have a cuckold fetish until proven otherwise.

2. philosophers - you know the ones im talking about. ironically these users couldnt make a high IQ post if they literally had a gun to their head .
zerozerozero

3. Asian media references. You spend too much time on your computer to go outside

@edgelordcel has the best avi

What about animal avis like mine?

I'm not a fan of philosopher avis, but Joker is an incel icon.

what about both at once?

Sad guy with philosophy on X: Just found this & couldn't relate more to  Joker. https://t.co/RNDrren8WV / X

I agree, also epstein avis, just huge glowie energy