Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The 1800's Were So Much Better

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
The Wild Wild West. These were real men. This town is so beautiful. No cell phones, No faces--t, no homosexuals. No chemicals in food, no pollution, no unwed mothers The people were so much better back then.

I'd be in it for the whiskey and hookers

things were much more simple

@FrustratedWhiteMale did you do your jawline check on tiktok

@FrustratedWhiteMale did you do your jawline check on tiktok

JFL what the fuck did i just watch, someone needs to give them a reality check instead and smack their face

Me too brother, I wholeheartedly agree with you.
I would much rather be born in these times, even earlier to explore the world and to discover new things.
Our current time period is one of the most boring ones where we're ultimately doomed to destroy mankind within this century.

BUT MUH MEDICINE, TECHNOLOGY, IMPROVED QUALITY OF LIFE, ADVANCED SOCIETY, STAR WARS, MARVEL, FEMALE EMANCIPATION, WORLD PEACE, MULTICULTURAL CUISINES, FUNKO POPS BWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

B6xa2ujdr2d31

Last edited: