Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the 10s fucked up the sexual market

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcSq2PcW4AAgfXb.jpg

Look at the 90s and 00s when the celibacy rates were much more balanced. Yes they were in the foids favour but they consistently remained beneath a 4% difference and and men celibacy rates came back down after going up. Now the celibacy rate for men is consistently skyrocketing with no sign of going back down. This is mostly because of accessible online apps such as Facebook(which became popular around 2008), Instagram and Snapchat which accelerated hypergamy. now foids have a platform where they can show off as much as possible to as many thirsty pathetic orbiters as they possibly can whilst it is simultaneously socially acceptable. They could then choose the best orbiter out of these dozens, if not hundreds of orbiters to get the very best out of the competition for them which means genetically inferior men are weeded out. Also with the power of the internet, foids could choose anyone within their own city rather than being limited to their social circle. This celibacy ascension really started in 2008, the year when Facebook became popularised which also explains why but rate was raising much slower because slutting it up on Facebook wasn't as socially acceptable as apps such as Instagram or Snapchat. Facebook was mainly just a social media site to communicate with your friends and family but the latter two were practically MADE for foids to slut it up. First off, a lot of foids had family that they dont want to see those provocative photos of themselves so they refrained from doing so. Secondly you don't even make posts, you just post your pictures on these newer 10s apps. So foids were much more free-flowing and posted more explicit photos which allowed them to draw the attention of even more men and thus yielded a higher chance of meeting more genetically superior specimens which meant even more men were weeded out of the competition. This explains why the celibacy rate rose much higher after 2010.

"But the foid rate also reached its highest though?". Yes but if we look at the cause that I analysed in the first paragraph(apps such as Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat), these online apps/social media allow foids to be as choosy as possible due to not only being able to choose out of a wide array of men but also being able to choose men across the town/city. This meant they often waited for as long as possible to find the absolute highest SMV men that were feasible for them but this meant they were celibate in the waiting period. Also, the rate wasn't really consistently rising like the male celibacy rate was. The curve was slowly rising and dropped for 2-3 years after 2013.​

Last edited:
ah 2008. There is just something about 2008/2009 that the world made a radical change.

ah 2008. There is just something about 2008/2009 that the world made a radical change.

i felt everything got worse in 2010/2011 tbh besides hypergamy.

I graduated high school in 2010 and yeah, things were very different. Made a thread on this yesterday as a matter of fact. Social media changed everything. I knew it was cancer since the myspace days

Through social media, femoids have grown to the belief that they only deserve a Chad, no matter their size or looks.

i felt everything got worse in 2010/2011 tbh.
That just feels a little too late. Alot of things got turned sour in post-2008 era. Race relations, feminism, gender relations, political tension, extremely uptight culture, kids never go outside, helicopter parenting, more shootings, everything felt alot more expensive, can no longer get a job immediately, hyper extreme political correctness, growing fascism. Like holy fuck it all went so fast.

social media literally fucked everything up

Also early 2000's and late 90's had great music/movies in my opinion. They also went downhill

I graduated high school in 2010 and yeah, things were very different. Made a thread on this yesterday as a matter of fact. Social media changed everything. I knew it was cancer since the myspace days

that thread is what reminded me to make this

Obama lol or the gook Olympics nuclearfying the world

That just feels a little too late. Alot of things got turned sour in post-2008 era. Race relations, feminism, gender relations, political tension, extremely uptight culture, kids never go outside, helicopter parenting, more shootings, everything felt alot more expensive, can no longer get a job immediately, hyper extreme political correctness, growing fascism. Like holy fuck it all went so fast.

i suppose. i only noticed things turn to shit around 2010 though, probably because i was a kid.