Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The #1 People I hate the most

swarthcel

swarthcel

Just Love and Peace man
★★
People that make money their God

These disgusting freaks have no morals, no empathy and no Souls. They will step on anything to get it and god will punish them severely for their blasphemy.

Today I was working as usual when my NPC coworker approached me with the typical Moneyworshipper shit:

"...Yo did you see how the stock market is crashing!... ....do you think I should Invest?..."

He doesn't care that the reason the Market is crashing is because we're at the edge of WW3, he doesn't care that his Rheinmetall stocks are booming because their bombs are used to kill children. His mind is filled with nothing else but money, people like those are also always the biggest cancer to society:

Scalpers, Resellers, Bankers, Politicans, Rappers, Drug dealers/Gangsters, Golddiggers, CEOs

The system rewards them because they're their most loyal slaves. It gives them high societal status so that young people idolize them and adopt their mindset and morals.

Those kids will believe then that if they Thugmaxx or Schoolmaxx that they will be rich and cool like them too but they don't realize that they will end up either in a slave job or in Prison.

People have to realize that they will be most likely never get to their position solely with hard work because the whole game is rigged against them from the start, our money has no real backing and loses in value every year, the central bank can print as much money as it wants and can buy everything up and you'll have to pay for it trough inflation.

I would snap them away first if I had thanos glove

Last edited:
I had to keep myself short because my break ran out

you can just name the jew u know

Soulless I hate them too. Greedy and selfish one of the reasons society is shit

This is the definition of a Jew
The Happy Merchant

Wrong.

Jews teached them to worship money but they thmselves see it only as tool as it should be, jews worship themselves (literally)
to the contrary, as even marx admitted, yhwh does not exist and money is the real god of the jews:

"Money is the jealous god of Israel, in face of which no other god may exist. Money degrades all the gods of man – and turns them into commodities. Money is the universal self-established value of all things. It has, therefore, robbed the whole world – both the world of men and nature – of its specific value. Money is the estranged essence of man’s work and man’s existence, and this alien essence dominates him, and he worships it.

"The god of the Jews has become secularized and has become the god of the world. The bill of exchange is the real god of the Jew. His god is only an illusory bill of exchange."