Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel That's your competition

SirIncel

SirIncel

Veteran
★★★★★

Have fun finding a girlfriend while being a broke, autistic, balding, ethnic manlet.

the bitch made a list like she's going to the supermarket, lmao.

Nuke this gay earth fucking ALREADY BLYAT

What is this fucking femaledatingstrategy sub I see floating around?

It's not FUCKING fair

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

idk why but since i became blackpilled I laugh at my own disgrace

giphy.gif

That sub is as good as SSC.

What a blackpill nuke, its truly over for all of us.

(((Female Dating Strategy)))

A granny having this many options. Unbelievable.

im just gonna go er now

If you’re tall and good looking doesn’t matter you can be broke and still get laid

they have 20k subs and anything remotely redpill/male-oriented is banned from reddit

they have 20k subs and anything remotely redpill/male-oriented is banned from reddit

Reddit allows blackpill knowledge as long as its women talking about it.

She seems fucking stupid too, no way the guys she listed have been single for months or years, more like they pump and dump dumb whores like her. Future "where have all the good men gone" foid.

Stop working. Become NEET. Our only non-violent way to fight back is to be a burden

What a stupid cunt. Does she really think that a 3 chicks-a-day 9.5 chad will write that he is a 3 chicks-a-day chad?

Notice that the first thing she says about the guy is that he's tall.

Being tall is a relative concept. No matter how you look at it, tall men can only be a minority of guys.

She argues that women have choices but their height requirement alone makes it mathematically impossible for all women to adopt these kinds of criteria.

Honestly I'm just surprised she managed to find someone with such a crazy amount of filters. We can't possibly know the whole story.

Women lives in different reality. They are depressed when they don´t get 100% match rate. She met someone new everyday but still feeling these high status good looking men are not enough for her. Imagine how confident she must feel after rejecting hundreds of high status good looking men, but still looking for something better. And when women like these see an incel they feel disgusted, scared, offended.

Meanwhile incel get 0.1% match rate and if you get 1 match out of 1 thousand swipes there is additional 80% chance of not getting a reply.

Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpill
In foid world

She seems fucking stupid too, no way the guys she listed have been single for months or years, more like they pump and dump dumb whores like her. Future "where have all the good men gone" foid.
Lmao this

She'll be back on reddit in another 5-10 years crying about how there's no good men left while the dudes she screened and cherrypicked as suitable candidates go on to fuck foids 10yrs younger than her.
Honestly I'm just surprised she managed to find someone with such a crazy amount of filters. We can't possibly know the whole story.

She's pumpNdump bait for those men.

JFL if she think those guys will waste months of just talking and not getting sex. She will eventually get her guts rearranged by one of those men for 3-7 yrs and find out that the dude was already married or found himself a foid 10yrs younger than her after she cracks 30.

Last edited:
the bitch made a list like she's going to the supermarket, lmao.
That's all dating is to women.
Yes, a Chad widow in the making. Why the hell would these guys commit to some old roastie. I hope she has fun getting pumped then ghosted.

It's like a complete joke.
They're using phrases like "moids" and "based and pinkpilled".
So basically an imitation of us. Why can't they just make up their own shit?

So basically an imitation of us. Why can't they just make up their own shit?

Females genuinely do not have a sentient brain on the same level as men do. Everything they like and do is just based on the things men like or do. They are just complete followers, doomed to mimick mens interests for all of time.

i read some of their post history and at least some of it sounds like a larp. I also thought it was interesting that they were disparaging bumble while heavily advertising all the match group services (okcupid, tinder, etc) and basically pushing their strategies for maximizing user engagement. I wonder, has conversational AI gotten to the point where matchgroup can have sock puppets be generating posts across social media platforms...

i read some of their post history and at least some of it sounds like a larp. I also thought it was interesting that they were disparaging bumble while heavily advertising all the match group services (okcupid, tinder, etc) and basically pushing their strategies for maximizing user engagement. I wonder, has conversational AI gotten to the point where matchgroup can have sock puppets be generating posts across social media platforms...
They actually need to do something on bumble since they need to talk first. This will inevitably remind them how extremely dumb they are when they can't come up with anything, triggering cognitive disonance since almost every female now has on her profile shit like "don't say hi/how are you to me be interesting blah blah" while they give nothing worthwhile on their bio to go on. It's far easier on the other apps where the dude does everything for them, that way they aren't reminded of the reality that they are just vapid cock sheethes.

“Female Dating Strategy”

Say what? JFL. Since when did foids need a strategy for dating, that’s like needing a strategy for cooking a microwave meal.

It is seriously impossible to take life, the world, the universe, existence seriously at all anymore.

They see bumble negatively because it puts them in the position of the chaser. What they crave is being chased by Chad. They want subordinate attractive successful men.
“Female Dating Strategy”

Say what? JFL. Since when did foids need a strategy for dating, that’s like needing a strategy for cooking a microwave meal.

It is seriously impossible to take life, the world, the universe, existence seriously at all anymore.
They get used by better looking men. It's no surprise that guys who far more valuable would use them up and spit them out. Foids are fucking dumb animals.

At this point things like this only make me laugh. Especially filtering all men below 5’11”.
And the same person will tell you height doesn’t matter few weeks later.

Amazing seeing shit like this when all i want is someone to care about me

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT.

Rich chads are the most fulfilling targets. When are men going to rise up and actually risk their lives to stop this genocide?

Life is a comedy.

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    38.1 KB · Views: 4
It's already leading to societal collapse self immolation & suicide. All these women only producing with a small amount of men will lead to consanguinity/ in breeding & thus incest.

That sub sounds like a radical feminist LARP sub tbh.
Rich chads are the most fulfilling targets. When are men going to rise up and actually risk their lives to stop this genocide?

That'll be the outcome & enforced sterilisation of these men & women & throwing their babies off from the castle roof tops like the olden days.
At this point things like this only make me laugh. Especially filtering all men below 5’11”.
And the same person will tell you height doesn’t matter few weeks later.

They can at least be fucking honest.
“Female Dating Strategy”

Lmao this

She'll be back on reddit in another 5-10 years crying about how there's no good men left while the dudes she screened and cherrypicked as suitable candidates go on to fuck foids 10yrs younger than her.

She's pumpNdump bait for those men.

JFL if she think those guys will waste months of just talking and not getting sex. She will eventually get her guts rearranged by one of those men for 3-7 yrs and find out that the dude was already married or found himself a foid 10yrs younger than her after she cracks 30.

All those foids who do this should all be boycotted & blockaded into starvation.

Chad with freebies & us Incels via sex bots.

Let's see the bitch bark then shall we?

Last edited:
We complain about not getting laid, they celebrate infinite lays.