Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill thats what I've noticed so far about inceldom reaching normies

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I've been observing the struggles of my late millennials and early zoomer friends when it comes to dating and I have to agree that, indeed, inceldom is reaching them as well.

Basically, the only difference now between incels and normies are the fact that, at some point these guys had sex, but no longer have. They maybe had a gf back in highschool or had sex once or twice, but now they can't get laid at all. Most normie males I've talked are extremely frustrated about their sexual/romantic lives and haven't had any kind of intimacy for at least a year (if lucky, high tier normie).

Actually, even for these and some chadlites who used to slay back in the day things are no longer the same. Chadlites are scoring way less than they used to and when they do and eventually get in a relationship it usually don't last too much and the girl is the one to break up with them. They just don't take any shit from these guys.

This leaded to many chadlites going after extremely low SMV women, I have quite a few acquaintances who are pretty decent looking and were dating post wall women or single moms. And even these gave them the boots

Some normies I knew were ALWAYS dating girls all the time 10 years ago. Now they're often single and don't get laid much. They try to chalk it up to them being too busy or not ready for a relationship at the moment, or too mature jfl

And the guys who struggled a bit but still got laid/gfs 10 years ago are borderline incels at best now.

Some normies I knew were ALWAYS dating girls all the time 10 years ago. Now they're often single and don't get laid much. They try to chalk it up to them being too busy or not ready for a relationship at the moment, or too mature jfl

And the guys who struggled a bit but still got laid/gfs 10 years ago are borderline incels at best now.
true af they're all coping hard but it's pretty much over for many men

Good. Fuck them and I hope it gets worse for all of them.

Things have to get worse before they get better

true af they're all coping hard but it's pretty much over for many men
I think they actually believe it's just a phase jfl