Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel That's what happens when you betabux

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
66596624_2563975413614644_5316565163304812544_n.jpg

when will these cucks learn

Normie problems.

I feel bad for him tho. No one deserves this.
I feel very bad for him, he properly worked all his life and bought the house, car, everything with the money he earned and because he is born male he is the one that loses, so much for females claiming to be the oppressed gender it´s clearly men who are they have zero right´s when it comes to divorces and children.

Sure, but I'm pretty low on empathy for guys who have had girlfriends, wives and families.
I dont personally hate sexually active males, they are just doing the right thing tbh. They are not oushing hypergamy, they are the victims of it.

I feel very bad for him, he properly worked all his life and bought the house, car, everything with the money he earned and because he is born male he is the one that loses, so much for females claiming to be the oppressed gender it´s clearly men who are they have zero right´s when it comes to divorces and children.

If he had a vagina he could just run e-beg game on gofundme.

He's the lucky one...
He's the lucky one...

guy was probably raised blue pilled and dint have any knowledge of marriage law.
I feel sad for these guy tbh.

hope he at least goes mgtow now

Divorcerape. Divorcerape never changes.

I hate him. Because he is asking people for money, because of what? He married on the first place, so he’s a cuck. And then? He want random people to repair his errors?

No fuck him. No money for him. I only want to spit on his cuck’s face.

He doesn't even look that bad for someone who has to be close to 50. I'd like to see what he looked like when he met the woman who took him to the cleaners.

I don't understand the logic of divorce rape. Create homeless?
Feminism is about female supremacy for sure.

So he actually fucked a woman and now we need to pay for it?

He is going to prison anyway, so he should send the beloved mother of his sons to a better place.
(Literally speaking of course. In God We Trust.)
So he actually fucked a woman and now we need to pay for it?