Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel That's very sad. Sometimes one wrong decision is what it needs to be fucked in all your life.

Black Soul

Black Soul

Incel suicide worldwide
★★
Qwf80kentd1b1

yup one wrong decision has destroyed my life

AND IF YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES DOES IT ALMOST FEEL LIKE NOTHNGS CHANGED AT ALL :feels: :feels: :feels:

Most intelligent cryptobro

Doesnt matter, crypto wasnt worth shit back then so he didnt “waste” it.
Nigga would be a quadrillanair if he held strong, but he buckled for some 'zza so I can't blame him

There was no way he could know. At the time it was basically a worthless online currency. Plus I am sure if he was into crypto that early on he is at least able to make a decent living for himself.

That pizza does look pretty tasty tho ngl.

Nigga would be a quadrillanair if he held strong, but he buckled for some 'zza so I can't blame him
Brutal asf :feelskek:

Over for puzzacels :feelsbadman:

There was no way he could know. At the time it was basically a worthless online currency. Plus I am sure if he was into crypto that early on he is at least able to make a decent living for himself.

Yeah it looks like it worth 267 million dollars (which is how much 10,000 bitcoin is today)

At least there's no pineapple on his pizza. He avoided the most extreme gastronomical crime in history.

This is the point, he is very unlucky in opposite to other bitco basterds who did what was better for them and saved their bitcoins.

You guys are retarded.

1. He has kids
2. He is a multimillionaire

He won. Sure the magnitude of winning is not the same but this dude won in life. You would all kill people to trade places with him.

Hindsight is 20/20 Lmao. The decision wasnt "wrong" at the time.