Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "That's life"

• Thread starter RemoveNormalfags
  • Start date
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Sometimes I try to vent at my parents and just speak with them about my current situation and how desperate I am.
They always just respond with: "That's life" or something similar.

That's life? That's it?!
That is everything life has to offer? Only stress, pain and suffering?
Then there isn't really a reason to continue with it.

I sadly can't tell them my whole thoughts, because they are both depressed and take antidepressants.

and as funny as it may seem

That's brutal.

At least they keep it real. Would you to have parents who install false hope in you and tell you that the universe/God has a plan for you or that everyone exist for a purpose or that hard work pays off no matter circumstances?

I mean you can vent or scream your lungs out. Nothing really changes. That's life for most of us.

Reminds me of the Joker soundtrack.

Next time a foid gets raped and beaten by her chad bf I hope her parents tell her "that's life" also.

At least they keep it real. Would you to have parents who install false hope in you and tell you that the universe/God has a plan for you or that everyone exist for a purpose or that hard work pays off no matter circumstances?

I mean you can vent or scream your lungs out. Nothing really changes. That's life for most of us.
Yeah I agree, but they say it in a weird "positive" way.
Like, everything will get better at one point.

they are copers creating a little coper

That’s what all the people sayyyyy :feelsclown:
You’re ridin high in april
Shot down in mayy :feelsclown::feelsclown:

I sadly can't tell them my whole thoughts, because they are both depressed and take antidepressants.
Yeah, having incel son is very depressing, especially if youre the only child.

ive learned to accept this aswell tbh, when some bluepilled son of a bitch asks me why i dont care about anything, instead of me explaining the blackpill to them i just tell them "thats life". it's so over buddy boyo.

Next time a foid gets raped and beaten by her chad bf I hope her parents tell her "that's life" also.
NOOOOO silly ankle, rape is not comparable to not having sex!

NOOOOO silly ankle, rape is not comparable to not having sex!
You're right, not getting sex is a million times worse than whores being raped.

Tell them you’re going to kill yourself

Have you considered Surgery? :feelsbadman:

That's life = there's nothing I can do for you and you're not entitled to any substantial help.
You're more or less stuck with the lot you've drawn and seen as disposable by society.

Living the dream

They are coping faggots and deserve to die

IKIFEEL.jpg

lol at trying to vent to boomers

Living as a sub-8 is a joke, thats life