Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over That's it.

Brainy

Brainy

A man can dream...
★★★★★
The aliens are gonna abandon me and leave me stranded on Earth because I'm too retarded to figure out how to adapt to their way. They already have all of their hybrids hate me and avoid me.

I don't hear anything from God. Jesus just walks away. Women just want chads so can't even snuggle. Rednecks just poked at me. Nazis didn't even want me.

I'm rejected from all walks of life. I'm like the Jew's Jew. I'm not Jewish or anything but they'd see me lower than the dirt under their shoes.

I have no group to hang with, because I'm too retarded for connections. Plus now I'm 29 and while everyone else has been able to figure out things, I just ldar.

I can't even drink because it got so bad I had to have a blood transfusion years ago. Almost two years sober.

Even the pride community rejected me because I'm so weird. I told them I'm borderline ace, which is true because most women just look like fat ogres or demon goblinas to me. Except for the qt3.14 final fantasy-esque IRL anime girls(ofc they're just chad only anyway, or lesbian).

My sister avoids me. My dad resents me.

I couldn't do college because of how retarded I am.

I try being a hippy, but they just act defensive.

And now I post in a place where I get put on an FBI watch list, hoping for brocels to relate to. Probably won't get to board a plane not that I can afford to travel jfl.

NTpill is law. Even my nonNT friend has gone distant and again my phone stays quiet.

I'll never get to snuggle qt3.14159 hybrid alien gf with IRL anime face because she doesn't even like boys and I guess it doesn't matter anyway because even if she did she'd just want tall chiseled hunter-eyed Chad.

I try being friends with the black community, but even there I'm so different. Same with other cultures.

I bet even rats in the sewer would hate me. Crows just fly away if I try to feed them.

I shouldn't have been born. At least not yet. I should have existed in the far future instead, so I can just use stasis to convert myself into a Chad and use advanced future neuroscience to fix my nonNT brain.

If you're a man and you aren't Chad and NT then it never even began.

Like St. Hamudi's famous quote:

"I was born, then it was over."

peaky blinders shelby GIF

The Jews try to stop me on planes this is why I can't do first class emirate flight with double Dubai McDonald's cheeb

The aliens are gonna abandon me and leave me stranded on Earth because I'm too retarded to figure out how to adapt to their way. They already have all of their hybrids hate me and avoid me.

I don't hear anything from God. Jesus just walks away. Women just want chads so can't even snuggle. Rednecks just poked at me. Nazis didn't even want me.

I'm rejected from all walks of life. I'm like the Jew's Jew. I'm not Jewish or anything but they'd see me lower than the dirt under their shoes.

I have no group to hang with, because I'm too retarded for connections. Plus now I'm 29 and while everyone else has been able to figure out things, I just ldar.

I can't even drink because it got so bad I had to have a blood transfusion years ago. Almost two years sober.

Even the pride community rejected me because I'm so weird. I told them I'm borderline ace, which is true because most women just look like fat ogres or demon goblinas to me. Except for the qt3.14 final fantasy-esque IRL anime girls(ofc they're just chad only anyway, or lesbian).

My sister avoids me. My dad resents me.

I couldn't do college because of how retarded I am.

I try being a hippy, but they just act defensive.

And now I post in a place where I get put on an FBI watch list, hoping for brocels to relate to. Probably won't get to board a plane not that I can afford to travel jfl.

NTpill is law. Even my nonNT friend has gone distant and again my phone stays quiet.

I'll never get to snuggle qt3.14159 hybrid alien gf with IRL anime face because she doesn't even like boys and I guess it doesn't matter anyway because even if she did she'd just want tall chiseled hunter-eyed Chad.

I try being friends with the black community, but even there I'm so different. Same with other cultures.

I bet even rats in the sewer would hate me. Crows just fly away if I try to feed them.

I shouldn't have been born. At least not yet. I should have existed in the far future instead, so I can just use stasis to convert myself into a Chad and use advanced future neuroscience to fix my nonNT brain.

If you're a man and you aren't Chad and NT then it never even began.

Like St. Hamudi's famous quote:

"I was born, then it was over."
I am an alien I can confirm we will not leave you behind we here love based trucels.