Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over That's it guy, I officially got a decision of a low level of disability

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I am officially now a disabled person. My neurological and digestive systems plus the state of my psyche were decided by a group of doctors recently that it's bad enough for the low level of disability, today I got papers. It's now OFICIALLY OVER.

that's good because you get NEETbuxx right?

4D1BD2CC 5A5F 4435 8144 AFC7A45ACDDF

MOGS ME BRUTTALY I wish they gave me some disabled papers

that's good because you get NEETbuxx right?
I will get a chump change. Like 50 dollars at best. But I will try to get a higher "level" of disability.

so which mental illnesses do u have ?
Depression (probably bipolar), OCD, social anxiety, adjustment disorder. Most likely autism too but THAT wasn't confirmed officially.

Disables me tbh ngl

Face mogs me tbh not even lying ded srs. I wish I had a white face instead I got a mongolian subhuman slav face.
Mongolians are pretty chad and based in ghost of Tsushima. Just invade japan theory

atleast u get some neetbux

I am officially now a disabled person. My neurological and digestive systems plus the state of my psyche were decided by a group of doctors recently that it's bad enough for the low level of disability, today I got papers. It's now OFICIALLY OVER.
What's wrong with your digestive Systems?

Just imagine a legit vegetable gets more pussy than us
There are videos on YouTube about this. Literally disabled subhumans have kids and wives. Foids love to virtue signal max which this lets them do with disabled husband.

Congrats and I hope you can get your disability amount increased.

There are videos on YouTube about this. Literally disabled subhumans have kids and wives. Foids love to virtue signal max which this lets them do with disabled husband.
I don’t know man, virtue signalling for a bit of attention in exchange for living with a literal subhuman seems like a shitty deal to me

I don’t know man, virtue signalling for a bit of attention in exchange for living with a literal subhuman seems like a shitty deal to me
Well either way foids are doing it, you see it on YouTube all the time

I wish i coukd get disability. Im deaf in my left ear, thats why im such a shutin, i cant help coming off as an autist retard in social settings because of my hearing impairment