Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel That's how cucktears are creating shooters

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
Dadsadasdasdsad

"Just go meet someone!"

"It's not hard"

Lmao they say it like it's nothing

You're broke and starving? Just go up to a restaurant and pay for food! Dont be broke and its super easy. Everyone likes food.

THE GUY IS A FUCKING 45 YEAR OLD VIRGIN

HOW DO THEY HAVE THE UTTER NERVE TO EVEN TRY TO GIVE HIM BULLSHIT "ADVICE" LIKE THAT

HE'SSS FUCKINGGGGGGGGG FORTY FIVEEEEEEE JUST LOL

HOW DO THEY HAVE THE UTTER NERVE TO EVEN TRY TO GIVE HIM BULLSHIT "ADVICE" LIKE THAT

We are all headed in that direction... just saying.

I commend him for surviving that far. Just Lol

Normies are literally incapable of putting themselves in our shoes for even a moment. To them it is easy because it always has been. They can't fathom what it's like being us, their "advice" is based purely on their own limited experience.

JUST BEEEEEEEEE URSELF XDDDD

Yeah bro, because the 45 year old virgin has been going for commitments. This isn't Steve Carell who looked OK but got awkward around women.

23 more years and that'll be me.

Holy shit such LOW IQ responses.

And what does NSA even mean????

no strings attached

JFL at their low IQs. Telling a 45 year old virgin to just "get out there" and find some woman to have sex with. He's been a sexual being for 30 years (let's say he started having feelings at age 15 but it definitely happens earlier) and he hasn't even got one woman to go to bed with him. It's OVER for him.

JFL at their low IQs. Telling a 45 year old virgin to just "get out there" and find some woman to have sex with. He's been a sexual being for 30 years (let's say he started having feelings at age 15 but it definitely happens earlier) and he hasn't even got one woman to go to bed with him. It's OVER for him.
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, and say that he has atleast had a date. I've never even had a date lol

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, and say that he has atleast had a date. I've never even had a date lol

It's over for him, nevertheless.

Wait is that @NYincel? He is the only 45+ year old incel on this forum I know of

not sure if that reply is satire or autism

Wait is that @NYincel? He is the only 45+ year old incel on this forum I know of
Guy on reddit ain't incel, in terms of being one of us. He is bashing incels for ruining the image of virgin guys.

Incle Toms deserve their fate

Fuck outta here with this bullshit about incels having somehow "ruined" the image of virgins. Virgins have always been stigmatized as wierdos, losers, creeps, pathetic. Most people dont even know what an incel is or have ever heard of it. Fucking dumbass retard. Someone kick that idiot in the back of the head, HARD.

"Just cure your cancer! Just find a job! Just stop starving!"

FUCK YOU

meanwhile normies spout that nsa sex doesnt happen often. top kek at that

"look at me i'm a 45 year old virgin, what's that?
VIRGINS BEING BITTER THAT THEY'RE VIRGINS???
UNACCEPTABLE"

This guy is clearly suffering from brain damage

45 yo virgin who wants nothing to do with us. just lol

"I dunno why they think we are bullies we are just helping them lol its their personality and not showering enuf anyway. Muh personality is all u need!"

Yep, dint know how many there are atm, i applaud them for surviving against the will to rope

I doubt I'll become an oldcel tbh I'm too close to suicide

Fuck outta here with this bullshit about incels having somehow "ruined" the image of virgins. Virgins have always been stigmatized as wierdos, losers, creeps, pathetic. Most people dont even know what an incel is or have ever heard of it. Fucking dumbass retard. Someone kick that idiot in the back of the head, HARD.
This. There is no 'pride' in being a virgin. It's a disease

full of trolls there, he should be posting here not there

I hate those guys as much as anyone, despite what some here might think

"Just don't be a creepER"