Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over That's how average pole lives right now

View: https://youtu.be/9_8jytxm27Q?t=156

Would take in poverish Poland than living in a rich multicultural society.Where I will be beaten and murdered by niggers and other subhumans and lower end whites.

they will repair everything eventually

@WorthlessSlavicShit @AsakuraHao @KillNiggers is this true? :feelsseriously:

No jfl. Been quite some time since I was in Poland. It might be the case now.

I'd be digging around in there looking for WW2 relics.

Then again probably not because bacteria.

No jfl. Been quite some time since I was in Poland. It might be the case now.
Yup. The region's getting absolutely battered by the environment rn.

There were reports of people getting mini-9/11'd:feelshaha:, where just like those mofos couldn't leave the burning towers because all the exit routes were destroyed, people there couldn't leave their homes because all the exits and first floors were flooded:worryfeels:.

It's not all bad though, while over a dozen people apparently died, at least I just got a week more of summer break because my uni pushed the opening date forward a week because of that:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:. Shit was really close tbh, I legit though it was over for most of yesterday before we got the news:worryfeels:.

Would take in poverish Poland than living in a rich multicultural society.Where I will be beaten and murdered by niggers and other subhumans and lower end whites.
poland is based there's a few shitskin south americans there but it's not as bad as western shitholes

Tbh in my village it just ended up being a few big puddles, I suppose we're on the high ground.
RIP to the rest I guess.