Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal That was the most tragically beautiful thing I saw today

Limitcel

Limitcel

z = a + bi / {a,b ∈ R) , {i = sqr(-1)}
★★★★★
He says rn “he is all the way down” and the brutal thing is it will stay that way
His genes have trapped him the way he is now
It is over for him
All his dreams and desires will never be achieved
He is locked in his genetic prison that keeps him from really living
@Runt171
This part is very deep, it reminds me of the Gnostics and their idea that the material world is a prison, in fact, many of the Gnostic ideas are very blackpill, demiurge, archons, spiritual castes
Early Christians were very miserable and lived in deserts, perhaps that's why the similarity

Ded Teletubbie GIF by MOODMAN

It's not 'his genes' that keeps him trapped, but rotten gynocentric system.

Brutal soultrapill

It's not 'his genes' that keeps him trapped, but rotten gynocentric system.
Its both
His genes are a disadvantage in the system we are currently in but his life still wouldnt be that good even if it wasnt like this

@Runt171
This part is very deep, it reminds me of the Gnostics and their idea that the material world is a prison, in fact, many of the Gnostic ideas are very blackpill, demiurge, archons, spiritual castes
Early Christians were very miserable and lived in deserts, perhaps that's why the similarity
I might have some similar views to the gnostics but Ive never really looked into it