Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting That was disgusting for two years, desacration of my last crush

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
For two years after it happened, whatever I did, whenever I go, it was always so painfull, disgusting and horrible to know that my crush was desacrated by dick of filthy uncultured fuckboy. Now many years passed, it covered by dust of time, less disgusting, not everyday emotion anymore

And my former moron "best friend", insted of helping to find new cute teen girl, not desacrated by fuckboys, wanted me to go after ugly filthy old roasties
Bobalifte

Drop your friend,he's a cuck who's trying to influence you into cuck behavior.Filthy old roasties shouldn't even be considered as an option for an incel,You deserve a petite preteen with a lithe body as do all incels.

Drop your friend,he's a cuck who's trying to influence you into cuck behavior.Filthy old roasties shouldn't even be considered as an option for an incel,You deserve a petite preteen with a lithe body as do all incels.
Did. But with my social anxiety having friends is crucial for socially productive outsidemaxxing, and social charismatic friend is one who can help to find more new friends and lolis