Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story "that time where giga young nerd chad, rejected his JB stacy, to play vidya"

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
this happened a while ago, i used to be GM in TRPG campaing (shit like D&D), and in the campaing group there was this girl, the girl was 16 yo, she cute and polite and had a dark sense of humour, she wanted to be a voice actress, and most people really liked her, she was emotionaly unstable like most foids, she used to live vidya and TRPG because she wanted to pass more time with her BF, she really putted a lot of efort to blend in with the nerds there.

till one day she make me call while crying:
me: what happened?
her: my bf, he leaved me to play LoL
me: why you don't play it with him
her: i wanted to play with him, but he said i sucked at it, and now he's playing with his friends
me: sorry i don't think i can say anything to you to make you fell better...

the girl never played TRPG or Vidya ever again, she lost all the interest and became a insta thot, that wasted her time at parties, it was the most uncanny shit ever.

now i get why foid hate Vidya, they know Vidya are a strong competion.

TL DR: nerd chad rejects game gurl jb, so hard, she become a instawhore.

before anybody say "why you din't confort her?" , ima giga ugly i would had no chance, plus she was leaving far away at the time and i don't have a driving license

if a girl has a dark sense of humour im instantly in love

if a girl has a dark sense of humour im instantly in love
yeah, rare foid with sense of humour, i wish i could had her as a gf

yeah, rare foid with sense of humour, i wish i could had her as a gf
its almost 1 in a million to find a foid with good sense of humour like that especially in modern days where dark humor=hate speech

its almost 1 in a million to find a foid with good sense of humour like that especially in modern days where dark humor=hate speech
pretty much, most foids are SJW

imagine rejecting a jb stacy...

wow that guy is alpha af

wow that guy is alpha af
at the time i trought he was some virgirn looser, but after that i stoped to think, and trowing girls away like that is pure alphaness, some virgirn looser would had worshipped her

trowing girls away like that is pure alphaness, some virgirn looser would had worshipped her
I wondered how did other nerds in your gaming group act. I bet they were orbiting hard :soy::feelskek: gamer girl too good to be true.

I wondered how did other nerds in your gaming group act. I bet they were orbiting hard :soy::feelskek: gamer girl too good to be true.
everybody knew she had a bf, so she only had one orbiter

You should not have talked to her in the first place.

Oh my god, imagine the fake suicide attempts when sex bots hit the market!

"Waaaah my Chad prefers his perfect sex-bot to my bleeding, whining, STD-infected pussy!"

Oh my god, imagine the fake suicide attempts when sex bots hit the market!

"Waaaah my Chad prefers his perfect sex-bot to my bleeding, whining, STD-infected pussy!"
yea but we will be fucking the sex bots too I guess women will just have to resort to dogs again.

I wish I was in a position where I could reject prime JBs.