Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL That time I saw a Jew peeping at little boys

La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

Real Noctulian Trapstar
★★★
Remember that mall I mentioned earlier in the year? Well, about a month or so back we went there again, and I spotted a super Orthodox-looking Jew peering through the window at some small boys in a karate school, certainly about seven or eight years old. Fuck I should've taken a picture, but it was such an insane sight to see in the real world and not online. You can shrug off all the shit you hear online about Jews until you see them acting stereotypically Jewish in the real world.

the first time i saw a tranny i couldnt believe the sight so i had to triple check jfl

The least pedophilic Jew

I thought it was the catholics who were into the little boys.

I thought it was the catholics who were into the little boys.
I thought it was Catholics and Rabbis, a Priest at a church I used to go to recently was arrested for raping an ex-cop :feelskek:

Probably out window shopping for a fresh virgin boy to use on a new construction project.

@faded got caught lackin

Foreskin thief in the wild