Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over That time I got dickmogged by a prepubescent kid

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★★
We were on some kind of summer camp where parents put their children at the start of the day and pick them up at the end (mostly poor kids or violent kids) and I had a group of friends there of various ages. I was 15 and this kid was 12 or so. We went for a pee and we saw each others' dicks, his was like multiple cm larger JFL :feelsrope:

Last edited:
I use the toilets instead of the urinals whenever I have to pee. I can't stand being dickmogged by literally everyone.

how big are you now and how big then

I use the toilets instead of the urinals whenever I have to pee. I can't stand being dickmogged by literally everyone.
4 inches a user on here said he had 4 inches when he was prepubescent lol
i got dickmogged by a legit child, and i'm supposed to be an "adult man"

Well this summer camp was in a large nature area, so we just went behind some trees to pee. He mentioned it too, he was confused. "How is your dick so small when you're older than me?" :feelsrope:

what would do instead of coping if you have a bigger one

i remember two times when i was about 10-11 or so some black kids was walking around with it out in the restroom and that thing was bigger than mine is now JFL.

what would do instead of coping if you have a bigger one
Don't know. I'm not able to comprehend what I'd do if I were a normal human being. I just exist on a different dimensional plane than others (including most incels). It's really something else knowing you'll never make a women moan out of enjoyment because of your dick size.

Maybe he was just a shower or he had a semi.

Same.I was 27 and comparing dicks with my 9 year old nephew.