Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story That time God gave me a sign..

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
3 years ago on my qualifying exams...

Woke up late and had a weird dream, can't remember exactly what. I can't remember 99% of my dreams after a couple days anyways.

I looked at my phone, was curius about what time it is because I didn't hear the alarm. I did set the alarm to ring 1 hour before I had to take the bus to school, to go through some stuff one last time.

I was surprised because I had missed the alarm and only had a couple minutes to dress up and leave the house.

Before leaving the house, I took a glance from my room's window. I used to live in an apartment 3rd floor in a densely populated city. All you would see is grey from the cement of the buildings.

That time I saw something different. There was a hawk standing in the railing of my balcony. I took it as a sign. Not from god because I am agnostic.

I scored 96% in the exams. My best result and arguable some of the best in the whole country.

Was it a coincidence?

It was not god. It was my buddy Lucifer.

Sounds like a lie. That or it's just a coincidence. God is far less likely to exist than you just had a weird coincidence

God appeared to me in a dream and told me it was over.

sound like the story of my math exam, only that I didn't make it in time.
must be gods way of telling me to NEET

Thank God, he still gave you some favors outside foids. At least you mog Chads in a valuable field

Thank God, he still gave you some favors outside foids. At least you mog Chads in a valuable field
I got into a good university and now I fail every exam because the blackpill whiped out any ambitions I had.