Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy That society is fine with giving transfags hormones, but god forbid someone who might be only 5'8 gets growth hormones

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
i just don't understand it. i mean, sure, a lot of paediatric endocrinologists are fine with HGH treatments for kids who are on track to become literal dwarves, but it's amazing how many barriers there are for young people of below-average stature to even get medical treatment before it's too late

no one gives a fuck, your testicles chopped off and fed to dogs

cropped-tfclassic-1.png

Transhumanism is not even for us because we are not even considered humans but insects.

Look, to be clear my position is that if an adult really wants to turn themselves into a freak they should be able to, but it perfectly illustrates normalfag's double standards.

If a manlet identifies as a Chad, considers himself a transChad, and wants medical treatment so his appearance more closely rembles his identity, what's wrong with that? Why is society so insistent on denying the most prevalent and perverse variant of discrimination: lookism?

it fucking enfuriates me when i see pics of transmen who looked like shit as women are now built like a fucking brick wall because of all the shit they get to take. and they get the good looks too

But if an incel wants to try to make himself feel and look better? HOW FUCKING DARE YOU???

Steroids/Growth Hormones/Prohormones are demonized by soyciety. Nobody cares if you smoke weed but if gymcels use steroids, normies go apeshit and say shit like "drugs are bad mkay". Alcohol and Cigarettes destroy your body without any benefits, steroids (if you have a proper on cycle therapy) barely cause any damages whatsoever

Steroids/Growth Hormones/Prohormones are demonized by soyciety. Nobody cares if you smoke weed but if gymcels use steroids, normies go apeshit and say shit like "drugs are bad mkay". Alcohol and Cigarettes destroy your body without any benefits, steroids (if you have a proper on cycle therapy) barely cause any damages whatsoever
Alcohol tastes good

Testosterone should be mandatory to all incel males.

LL surgery should be paid by the goverment too.

Yes as long as you aren't drinking the cheap shit
the actual alcohol taste and not the drink? I have only had sips of various alcoholic drinks and the alcohol tastes like shit. :feelspuke:

the actual alcohol taste and not the drink? I have only had sips of various alcoholic drinks and the alcohol tastes like shit. :feelspuke:
by alcohol i was referring to drinks ofc, not pure ethanol

by alcohol i was referring to drinks ofc, not pure ethanol
alright that makes sense although the alcohol taste is too off-putting for me to wanna drink anything with alcohol anyways.

I mostly assumed that people wanted to get drunk.

In my country is encouraged to put kids on hgh, too bad its long over for me.

Trans literally are more privileged than incels

alright that makes sense although the alcohol taste is too off-putting for me to wanna drink anything with alcohol anyways.

I mostly assumed that people wanted to get drunk.

this is good if you really don't like the alcohol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back