Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill That Snarky Pleasure Normies Get When They Suggest Land Whales

BluePillsPoison

BluePillsPoison

NEET LiL Ogre
★★
Every time I've ever tried to make a move on a foid, I've struck out. Every low tier normie friend I've ever had has given me the speech with that cocky little side smile about how I should 'maybe stick to my league' and often side of the mouth some foid land whale we both knows name I should be trying for.

It's like they love pushing incels towards land whales. It's not because they're being helpful. I'm convinced they get sadistic pleasure out of saying "I'm the superior swimmer, go back to the kiddie pool."

RAGE

They either think all incels are fat slobs whose looksmatch is a landwhale or they are so stupid and promoting hypergamy by suggesting such a thing.

Incels like this

Ruined it for all of us

Every time I've ever tried to make a move on a foid, I've struck out. Every low tier normie friend I've ever had has given me the speech with that cocky little side smile about how I should 'maybe stick to my league' and often side of the mouth some foid land whale we both knows name I should be trying for.

It's like they love pushing incels towards land whales. It's not because they're being helpful. I'm convinced they get sadistic pleasure out of saying "I'm the superior swimmer, go back to the kiddie pool."

RAGE

Lol, "stick to league."

And then these same idiots say looks don't matter just be confident. They even contradict themselves here by saying leagues even exist.

God, normies are so fucking stupid.

Lol, "stick to league."

And then these same idiots say looks don't matter just be confident. They even contradict themselves here by saying leagues even exist.

God, normies are so fucking stupid.
>stick to league
meanwhile the landwhale wants chad to fuck her

There's no such thing as league with women, it's 8-10 or disposable utility.

Landwhales don't even date people 5/10!!! They still want to fuck Chad, but just can't for now

Even land whales don't want us, normies are stupid as well as unsympathetic.

Landwhales only want Chad it's over boyos. Enjoy being alone forever

Funniest thing tho, landwhales often DO get Chad, whilst us incels can't even get a FUCKING LANDWHALE putting effort in.

This is the 2nd saddest shit I've watched, and the funniest thing I've watched today
The actual saddest shit is this fucking lesbian cunt roastie insulting me and my lifestyle in a video with the faggots from cucktears harassing incels.

I won't even swing at a landwhale. It's not that I'm above it.. it's just that I know getting rejected by a landwhale is what will put me ovER the top.