Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel That "Reddit_is_for_cucks" is almost certainly a chad pretending to be an incel here

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
53d 21h 5m
I always have had suspisions about him ever since like a year ago i saw him posting all those chadfish chats.

I've tried chadfishing before, and foids either

1. suspect im a catfish

2. no interest, as foids get too many DMs from different chads, so why bother with just 1 chad in particular? plus they get countless beta orbitors sending them compliments and stuffs in tinder chats. they never get bored. they dont need ANY particular chad.

3. just chatting doesnt lead to anything. very soon you actually need to meet up in person. i dont think dating app = chat app

So, this guy, Reddit_is_for_cucks, is almost certainly a giga fakecel, a chad in fact, pretending to be blackpilled and based and shit. There's no way he can have HOURS of convos and MONTHS OF INTERACTIONS with foids on tinder. IT'S HIGHLY IMPROBABLE.

this fucker most likely fucked all the foids he supposely "chadfished" already and thats why those cunts are so attached to him.

rope2cope

rope2cope

★★★★★
139d 18h 10m
My Chadfishing never works JFL, I even spent time combing every sub-reddit where normies post pictures and then going though their profile and building up a whole catalog of the top-tier Chad-lites I could find and the foid instantly suspected I was probably an Incel jfl.

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
53d 21h 5m
rope2cope said:
My Chadfishing never works JFL, I even spent time combing every sub-reddit where normies post pictures and then going though their profile and building up a whole catalog of the top-tier Chad-lites I could find and the foid instantly suspected I was probably an Incel jfl.
chadfishing doesnt actually work.

all those fuckers posting successful chadfishing stories over and over are almost certaintly fakecel CHADS who actually met those foids in real life and fucked them and got them attached.

they are what happens when retarded autistic-cels trying to "spreading the blackpill" to normal people. now chads discover their "superpower" and tinder-maxx and fuck foids non-stop, then brag about it here. of course they can't reveal they're actually chads so they pretend they're incels "chadfishing". they're abusing both the foids (and spoiling and mentally poisoning those cunts for other men as it gives them false hope that chads gonna commit to them, making them resentful towards beta men they have to settle in the future) AND THE INCELS HERE (we are literally those chad fakecel motherfucker's NARCISSISTIC SUPPLY, they siphon off our miseries)

BAN

Reddit_is_for_cucks​

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
77d 11h 23m
WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
233d 2h 48m
Not even a normie, just straight to chad jfl

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to die an incel than to have lived a cuck ツ
-
310d 7h 23m
Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
63d 13h 0m
He's a curry.

Also he had a very detailed guide on how to chadfish, including creating fake snapchat images and shit, he is very sophisticated.

Black Soul

Black Soul

Wizard
55d 8h 28m
Reddit_is_for_cucks @Reddit_is_for_cucks

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
398d 21h 1m
Lonelycel said:
He's a curry.

Also he had a very detailed guide on how to chadfish, including creating fake snapchat images and shit, he is very sophisticated.
I want to learn how, chad chasing whores need to be roasted by blackpillers more often.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
77d 11h 23m
Dotrinfobe said:

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★
42d 11h 14m
he doesn't seem to be

Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
132d 21h 19m
Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
63d 13h 0m
Robtical said:
I want to learn how, chad chasing whores need to be roasted by blackpillers more often.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
113d 17h 20m
Dotrinfobe said:
I've tried chadfishing before, and foids either

1. suspect im a catfish

2. no interest, as foids get too many DMs from different chads, so why bother with just 1 chad in particular? plus they get countless beta orbitors sending them compliments and stuffs in tinder chats. they never get bored. they dont need ANY particular chad.
get good jfl
low iqcel trait
chadfishing works and is one of the main proofs of the blackpill.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
398d 21h 1m
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

WHEN YOU MESS WITH THE BIG DAWGS, THINGS GET RUFF
★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Heard his voice and recorded conversations. He's definitely curry and doesn't sound NT. He catfishes a lot so out of thousands of hoes that swiped right you'll get a few that can be strung along. Also the more he does it the better he gets at thinking up excuses and so forth, plus there used to a trick with snapchat they supposedly patched where he was able to convince them he was sending real new pics but they were actually old pics.

PPEcel

PPEcel

RIP Saint Brian Laundrie (1997-2021)
★★★★★
181d 22h 31m
or maybe he's just better at catfishing than you are

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
92d 13h 46m
LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
180d 12h 14m
jfl how dare you attempt to soil the name of our most esteemed w*man bamboozler :feelsUgh:

IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

Spanish Virgin Aspie Oldcel
★★★★★
17d 7h 11m
Catfishing works, at least in my country. It worked for me just once tho. It seems to require insane effort and talking with hundreds of girls. Its exhausting. The reason being that actual Chads are being born knowing how to chadfish, while non-NT ugly short males like me have to learn by trial and error. Pretending to have a soul and not being dead inside is hard.

Also, i know at least a coulple of spanish Chads that can fuck a different stacy everyday if they want thanks to dating apps. Their profiles are shallow and they themselves are stupid... but thats what works. Its hard to imitate the precise level of effort they put it. If you try too hard while Chadfishing, foids also ignore you. If you dont try hard enough, the foid will go for the next Chad (and every foid has MANY MANY chad options, so you must pretend to be the perfect chad... which is hard)

Wellington

Wellington

I crossed the point of no return
★★
26d 42m
get_even

get_even

Major
27d 12h 53m
Hard to believe an actual Chad would put in the time and effort to larp as a chadfisher and give lifefuel to a bunch of incels.

solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★★★
137d 15h 36m
Weed @Weed once shared a collection of pics and gifs he used for e-whoring scams Reddit_is_for_cucks @Reddit_is_for_cucks probably has something similar but for Chads.

Speed

Speed

Commander
86d 5h 51m
Chadfishing is realer than reality.

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

footsketball jersey wearer
73d 5h 51m
they don't yield results for you cuz youre autism and cant put on a good facade

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
54d 15h 31m
Robtical said:
Thanks a lot, I bookmarked it to study.
Nah that guide is outdated by 2 years, it doesn’t work that way anymore
Dotrinfobe said:
chadfishing doesnt actually work.

all those fuckers posting successful chadfishing stories over and over are almost certaintly fakecel CHADS who actually met those foids in real life and fucked them and got them attached.

they are what happens when retarded autistic-cels trying to "spreading the blackpill" to normal people. now chads discover their "superpower" and tinder-maxx and fuck foids non-stop, then brag about it here. of course they can't reveal they're actually chads so they pretend they're incels "chadfishing". they're abusing both the foids (and spoiling and mentally poisoning those cunts for other men as it gives them false hope that chads gonna commit to them, making them resentful towards beta men they have to settle in the future) AND THE INCELS HERE (we are literally those chad fakecel motherfucker's NARCISSISTIC SUPPLY, they siphon off our miseries)

BAN

Reddit_is_for_cucks​

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I am one of the top 10 oldest user here, no way I am chad, trust me. If I was, I’d be fucking bitches instead of making this post here.
Black Soul said:
Reddit_is_for_cucks @Reddit_is_for_cucks
Case dismissed, thread can be closed :banhammer:

Last edited:
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
398d 21h 1m
Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Nah that guide is outdated by 2 years, it doesn’t work that way anymore
Please make an updated guide for us bro.

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to die an incel than to have lived a cuck ツ
-
310d 7h 23m
LOLI BREEDING said:
jfl how dare you attempt to soil the name of our most esteemed w*man bamboozler :feelsUgh:

GreaseCel

GreaseCel

The Bee’s Knees
★★★★★
44d 17h 29m
Chadfishing is very doable, I would like to direct you to my chadfishing experiment from some time ago on this thread here.
I got in contact with this whore within 20 mins of making the chadfish, and was able to accomplish this. Yes, there were other whores who got suspicious but indeed there are plenty of them desperate enough for some Chad cock that they will overlook any reason to believe they are being chadfished.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8