Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story That one time when a tallfag told me to IMPROOOVVV my pERsonality and study HARD

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

Been lurking .is since the start of XXth century
★★★★★
I remember this shit happening as clear as day. Basically I knew this tallfag for a good amount of years. I remember him being into the whole redpill sphere when he didn't get any toilets at the time. He had a doomer wojak as his pfp (before it was zoomerfied), was 6'5 and had a decent face. I still remember this dipshit saying that all toilets are superficial whores.

But then something happened and all of the sudden he switched his mindset to that of a bluepilled cuck. I guess all that height privilege made him finally realize that he is actually desirable and being a doomer is just moronic. Then he had the audacity to tell me when he was kind of blackpilled himself that I need to approach toilets and that definitely would work for me (I was 5'6 myself). I had so much blood lust after he said that shit to me because it's one thing to realize that you weren't really hopeless in life and that you can get toilets pretty easily but it's a whole different story telling a dude you mog by almost a foot that he should start IMPROOOVING.

This shit made me realize that cunts like him might even be on this website and that just infuriates me even furthER.

All tallfags deserve to have their legs cut off.

Its insane how most "blackpillers" compeltely forget the blackpill and go full bluepill once they get a gf

I hate tallfags so much. They have no idea what it's like for us manlets.

Fucking tallfags, reeee. It's like inheriting a million bucks.