Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

That one time my teacher racepilled me

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★
We had a course about islamic revoloution in iran. and he said something like "no matter how handsome a blue eyed white american man is they still don't have islam"or some shit like that...

i can cope with heightpill because i'm taller than 80_85% of population and i can ignor the taller ones. i can cope with baldingpill/toothpill because if i save money i can do hairtransplant or getting my teeth fixed. but i just can't cope with racepill

do you think arabs are better?

The fuck is that even supposed to mean :lul::lul::lul:

"no matter how handsome a blue eyed white american man is they still don't have islam"
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fcd94a422-09c1-11e7-a9a4-674e2ac78952.jpg

Are you from Iran? :smonk:

We had a course about islamic revoloution in iran. and he said something like "no matter how handsome a blue eyed white american man is they still don't have islam"or some shit like that...

i can cope with heightpill because i'm taller than 80_85% of population and i can ignor the taller ones. i can cope with baldingpill/toothpill because if i save money i can do hairtransplant or getting my teeth fixed. but i just can't cope with racepill
:feelswhat:
İs your face so bad-looking then?
Btw it seems that inkwelldom in İran is getting worse and worse :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fcd94a422-09c1-11e7-a9a4-674e2ac78952.jpg

Are you from Iran? :smonk:
yes
Is your teacher saying that he wants white Shira? I'm a bit lost here.
no like it doesn't matter if blue eyed white man is handsome because they're not blessed with islam. something like that
:feelswhat:
İs your face so bad-looking then?
Btw it seems that inkwelldom in İran is getting worse and worse :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
bro i have a serious height obsession for alot reasons that i will talk about in my future posts.

my face is kinda creepy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back