Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over That one time in school

Skoga

Skoga

No one is coming to save you.
★★★★★
I remember that one time in school when I was sitting in class minding my own business and a foid group next to me was talking about their dating preferences. One started talking about their prefered height being 5'10 and above. They rly had to say that shit next to me. Was around 2020, I was already aware of my inceldom before that, but that statement from the foid group gave me the rest.

Oooooof. Foid talk is so brutal when you listen to it.

I got up and sat somewhere else anytime a femoid or nigger was near me.

The walk of shame after trying to not stand up as their laughing stock is all the more brutal

I remember that one time in school when I was sitting in class minding my own business and a foid group next to me was talking about their dating preferences. One started talking about their prefered height being 5'10 and above. They rly had to say that shit next to me. Was around 2020, I was already aware of my inceldom before that, but that statement from the foid group gave me the rest.
I remember one time in 11th grade I overheard a old oneitis of mines saying that she rejected a guy because they’re ugly and short. It was brutal.

This group of becky's in highschool were whispering about how big this guys penis was and how "amazing" it was. The introduction of the blackpill began there.