Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting That one time I told a female that she is a whore

falloutpilled

falloutpilled

Technology exists. Hence I am a VRcel.
-
After I had derealization episodes back in 2022, I was put in the psych ward.
There I met a female, let's call her Emma. Emma was a 17 year old girl, who got raped, and was put in psychiatry for god knows what reason.
Anyways, she told me that she is pregnant, and will be going on miscarriage (abortion, or whatever it's called in english). Without knowing what happened to her, I straight up called her a whore, telling her: "Well you know, you shouldn't fuck around with guys, then you wouldn't have gotten in this situation". She got so fucking mad, she started yelling at me and threw a water bottle at me. Holy shit it was intense.
No regerts.

you should've thrown the bottle at her belly :feelsjuice:

Oh well. My fucked up little head. But making a girl mad felt good, not going to lie.

There I met a female, let's call her Emma. Emma was a 17 year old girl, who got raped, and was put in psychiatry for god knows what reason.
Anyways, she told me that she is pregnant, and will be going on miscarriage (abortion, or whatever it's called in english). Without knowing what happened to her, I straight up called her a whore, telling her: "Well you know, you shouldn't fuck around with guys, then you wouldn't have gotten in this situation". She got so fucking mad, she started yelling at me and threw a water bottle at me. Holy shit it was intense.
No regerts.
What happened after?

What happened after?
She went into her room with rage, then a nurse followed her. She told everything to the nurse, but I didn't get anything for it. The day after, my psychiatrist laughed and told me: "You two should take a break from each other".
Before this incident happened, I saw bugs crawling under my skin and a rat on the ceiling, which probably triggered me to call her a whore.

She went into her room with rage, then a nurse followed her. She told everything to the nurse, but I didn't get anything for it. The day after, my psychiatrist laughed and told me: "You two should take a break from each other".
Before this incident happened, I saw bugs crawling under my skin and a rat on the ceiling, which probably triggered me to call her a whore.
What caused your derealization?

It doesn't feel too comfortable talking about it here, but if you're that interested, start a convo with me and I'll explain.
Fair enough. I’ll do so later.

Based
Should have called her more than a whore, but hey at least she got one sincere reaction in her life.

Like what?
Like: Bitch, if you didn't like it then how come you're pregnant?

You do realize that you are used goods now? Even with an abortion no one is going to want you anymore

Like: Bitch, if you didn't like it then how come you're pregnant?

You do realize that you are used goods now? Even with an abortion no one is going to want you anymore
Holy shit this would've destroyed her :feelskek:

No regerts.
Based grAy

No regerts.
Even schizo wh0res want chad over for us chuds

No regerts.
Unfathomably based :giga: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I've experienced this "firsthand"; a psychiatric nurse said "Hello Su" to me because I was (anxiously) fidgeting with a pencil in my hospital room. This is despite the fact that ASD-related fidgeting was already documented in my mental health history. I am a short ethnic male. Another hospital patient deliberately walked past me twice and insulted me as I was calling a relative on the hospital phone because he thought my hat was "stupid". He received no punishment.

Shannon Rose Bosanac enjoyed three luxurious stays in the same psychiatric hospital. Each time, she was treated like a deity by hospital staff.

And of-course, there was group therapy. I've explained that already

You made me laugh with joy

Well done, we should do that more often