Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story That one time I got fired after 5 days of work

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★★★
Storytime lads.

So when I was 18, still in HS, and it was summertime my mother complained about me getting a summer job to make some money and gain "Job Experience". I looked around and near me, just 300 meters away is a Supermarket with a sign "Help Wanted". So I promply applied and was taken in for a short Speech and then signed the contract.

Day 1: The first day was CRAZY. The Manager of the market, who still works there to this day, is a crazy, fat landwhale in her 40s who was a natural narcisst. She showed me around in the market and explained things to me like I am a toddler because "yOu DoNt hAvE a HighschOOl deGrEe" eventually we came to a section were things were misplaced and she said to me "If I ever find out who misplaced that, will get fired immediately" - I was laughting because I thought she was joking, but i wasnt laughting anymore after shortly after she told me that she would "Cut my fingers off" if I so missed to not put a "Safty Sticker" inside packages so that they are secure from being stolen.

I then got to work in retail, stacking shit and that was about it...6 hours later we went out of the store were the Manager (Bitch) has lost her keys to the store and ACCUSED me of stealing them, I was like what? Like, I never was in your room? She then accused me of being an INFILTRATOR from another company - and I was like okay this bitch is crazy.

I got home and was like: "Shit I hope this wont go on like that tommorow" but it just got worse.

Day 2: I was working at the back of the market sorting bottles because in Germany we have something called a PFLANDFLASCHENSYSTEM were you get your money back on certain bottles, a pledge so you can say. I was complaining about some of the bottles to be nasty, moldy, slimy and that i dont intend to catch diseases so I requested some gloves - the answer I got was "Yeah its called work, now keep going!"

I was midly frustrated about this, eventually a Customer had a problem with the Automation Sytem of the Bottles so he broke the machine and came to me and said "Go fix it" - so confused as I had no idea to do it said "Do I look like the Engineer of the System?" :feelshaha:

Eventually I requested the help of another employee to do it.

From then on out, all i did was stack boxes and it was mind numbing.

The work felt so robotic to me that eventually I "played" a robot. Moved around like a guy who does a robot dance with the boxes in my hand "Zoom Zoom brrrrr" I said :feelshaha:

This ofc pissed off the manager.

So that she gave me a trash job next, on a big trash press. I started pressing the trash and eventually the machine from 1980 had an error so I should "Go inside the machine and get the stuck up trash from inside the machine manually out with my bare hands" - I promply refused saying that this is unsafe and that im not risking injury or my life on a 8.50€/h job.

She raged like crazy and then got another employee WHO ALSO refused, she raged even more until we got the stuck up trash out with a broom.

The following 2 hours I continued to do retail with a old Lady who worked there part time.

Day 3: Normally I had a set shift were I would need to go to work, but on that day I was promply called by the phone and the manager was on the phone telling me to come in NOW - but this was right at lunch time and I actually wanted to go to a Restaurant eating there as I had nothing at home, so i told her that my shit would only start in 2 hours, but she didnt give a fuck and said that a delivery arrived and I needed to come help out NOW or I was fired...so without eating ANYTHING i headed out, when I arrived I was forced to help with Frozen Products and i was not happy, as it was summertime and I had nothing with me but a T-Shirt.

After 1 hour of grabbling Ice packages, I complained to the Manager (Bitch) once more that I would prefer a pullover and a pair of gloves, if I was to continue in the freezing cold of the Freezer. But she didnt care. Later on, she send me to a different Block in the market, where I should stack candy in the shelfs. They had well over 2000 different candy sorts in the store, so I said "Our kids should eat less sugery food" - She was groaning like a bull after that comment, for pretty much the rest of the day I was stacking candy, since I was unfamiliar with the different sorts of candy it took a bit longer and at the end of the shift I was accused to "Working to slow" when I noted that im being paid hourly NOT for how much I produce. She then raged and accused me of "Not wanting to work at all" in fact she was kinda right as I was getting fed up with her behavior towards me and the other employee as well as the constant requests from various employees "Where can I find XYZ? duuuuh :feelstastyman:" furthermore the fact that I hadnt eaten anything all day besides one Sandwich.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, I clocked out. My body ached, my mind was numb, and I could barely make it home. But the worst part wasn’t the exhaustion. It was the sinking feeling that tomorrow would only be more of the same.

Day 4: The day began with an air of impending doom as I dragged myself back to the store, the fluorescent lights glaring through the windows like an interrogation room. My body felt heavy from the lack of sleep, but that didnt matter. I walked in and was immediately greeted with chaos - crates of products blocking the aisles, customers swarming the checkout, and the manager already in full rage mode.

On that day i only remember that I barely spoke a word with anybody - but i DID tell the manager that I bought some gloves with me. :feelshmm:That sweet smile of mine made her rage hard. Unfortunately, to my bad luck she used the opportunity that i alone was to clean up a room in the Store ive never seen before. A secret room full of shit that wasnt cleaned up in years. I then told her that I couldn't do this as i was claustrophonic and had a severe allergy against dustmites, i said that another hag i couldn't stand, who from my point of view only did the easy stuff should do it. That hag then said "She was superior to me because she was older AND on top of it also had an allergy" we then spend what seemed to be 10 minutes battling it out on whos claustrophobia and dustmite allergy was the greatest :feelskek:

Obviously I won, I have like 5 skin diseases on top of it and was going to an Immunologist frequently.

Anyway we both were then forced to do the room together.

Close to the end of that day I had an "Incident" with a customer that eventually got me fired.

Day 5: I was numb, day started with stacking shelves and cleaning the floors, I was so fucking tired. I didnt even know the names of any of the other employees. Well anyway the story ends with me being fired over...a complain. The customer at the end of Day 4 had emailed a complain about me "not smiling and being a mean person" as I handed them a Soda. Basically not the complain itself got me fired but more so me LAUGHTING about it. Like i was going LMFAO hard! The whole situation was funny asf.

At the end of the day I came home and told my parents "Guess what? I am fired! :feelsautistic:"

They were stunned lmao. My mother then called the Managers (Bitches) Boss who was the real person that even gave me the job and he told my mother that the manager had told him that i was unsuited for the retail job from day one and that i should rather do something like "Deliver Newsletters".

This was the first ever job experience in my life and it was in fact, even to this day, from I belive 15 different jobs Ive done on and off until now the worst of all. Like one job at a bakery (which doesnt even exist anymore) was equally harsh because I was surrounded by yet again two Women with psychological conplexes and ofc me being non NT as well.

Some of these whores cant understand that ADHD doesnt "Go away" if you are an adult. Its actually unbelievable.

THANKS for reading for those that did.

Mogs me for being Low inhib enough to socially interact with people

Females should never have any roles with authority. It only leads to the maltreatment of sub5 males and worshipping of chads.

Wagie slave tales

Read the whole thing. Brutal story man. You should go NEET if you can. Working as a sub 5 male is hell. I had a similar experience when I worked in a factory for 4 days when I was 15. Coming home and knowing well that the same shit is awaiting you tomorrow is incredibly brutal.

I could just imagine this fat bitch rambling in grrman

story man. You should go NEET if you can.
Nah aint working I have a bachelors in STEM (even tho i hate it) my parents want me to work and even tho it barely does anything I would need to. I at least have some connection to humans outside even tho they hate me and or dont give a shit about me.

Nah aint working I have a bachelors in STEM (even tho i hate it) my parents want me to work and even tho it barely does anything I would need to. I at least have some connection to humans outside even tho they hate me and or dont give a shit about me.
Man I wish I had a Bsc. I’ve only just started uni (again) and it sucks a lot. But if I had to work in retail or in a factory long term I would most probably rope after a few months. I could not take it.

Cashier was absolute dogshit. Lasted 2 weeks.