Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious That one movie scene anyone?

Angryatsociety

Angryatsociety

Joker fan,"all it takes is one bad day"
Theres this blackpilled movie scene about a dective or some guy in a suit talking inside a car with another guy and it goes into religion and jesus hes states to the other guy that hes wondering why someone would die on a cross but then he says something along the lines of "we where never supposed to happen" and then goes on to state blackpilled quotes i dont quite remember.

This was some crime or dective movie because later after or during that scene there was a dead lady with investigators taking pictures.

So does anyone know what the title is or have a link to that scene?
Because I remember seeing it on a YouTube channel called blackpill heretic.

Is it not on that channel anymore?

Chad actor in movie we were watching in class, as soon as he appeared in the movie every roastie in my class paid attention and showed interest almost immediately.

Chad actor in movie we were watching in class, as soon as he appeared in the movie every roastie in my class paid attention and showed interest almost immediately.
Im asking for the name or link to what movie I'm describing.

Idk what it was.

I hated the movie about the ww2 medic being shown in class. The whole class was oo and ahh. And I believe they showed it despite there being sexually suggestive content? I didn't watch. But I almost cried there were tears in my eyes. I wish I could forget school.

That's a little vague don't you think?
In all honesty I thought the YT uploader being named black pill heretic would have an account here and that's all I remember.
That's a little vague don't you think?
I found it!!!!!

I remember having these kinds of thoughts for the past year and a half but this random movie or TV scene put them all into understanding or at the very least summed up my thinking into less than ten sentences.

Last edited:
In all honesty I thought the YT uploader being named black pill heretic would have an account here and that's all I remember.

I found it!!!!!

I remember having these kinds of thoughts for the past year and a half but this random movie or TV scene put them all into understanding or at the very least summed up my thinking into less than ten sentences.

Nice