Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious That New Zealand attack looks fake

The New Zealand shooter looks subhuman.

The police never arrived. There's something odd about the whole thing. The mosque was located in a central area. How is it possible that no police officer was radioed about the attack? did no one call the cops? so many questions haven't been answered.
It took too long indeed.

fake or not brenton tarrant is a zog deepstate agent. i read his entire manifesto and he conveniently leaves out any mention of (((them)))

his recent history involves an extended stay in israel and uncanny zionist connections

For a guy who planned this well he sure needs the use of a sat nav to get to the second mosque.

someone link/send me the f*cking video i haven;t seen it yet

it would be retarded to livestream it if it was a setup... lol

When he went into the mosque they were all lying down in a pile not moving. Even when they were shot in the back they did not cry out or move. It was like they were asleep. In fact there are only three victims who move. He doesn't even shoot that much and yet there are dozens dead. If I were a nut I'd say that most of them were shot already and laid down with some not dead but drugged and one of them came out of his drug sleep before he should. The other two were just unlucky to be there.
You win retard of the year award. Congratulations.

The police never arrived. There's something odd about the whole thing. The mosque was located in a central area. How is it possible that no police officer was radioed about the attack? did no one call the cops? so many questions haven't been answered.

Are you a RetardCel?

Why would they explain any of this shit? How do you know no-one phoned the cops? How do you know the response times for shootings in NZ? "So many questions" - Care to put forward any that aren't retarded or easily explained?

He livestreamed it. Imagine livestreaming something fake and making it 10x harder to be fake.

Theirs ambulances. Theirs police. Theirs witnesses. Theirs family. Theirs dead bodies.

How do you think one fakes all of that? How many people would have to be involved in this conspiracy for it to not be uncovered?

And for what motive? Some tin foil conspiracy about anti-right wing?

Honestly baffles me that people believe this shit.

someone link/send me the f*cking video i haven;t seen it yet
Pretty cucked censoring your own expletives tbh.
Well, Mong of Ming, explain why they are all just lying down and not moving.
Because he shot them before and re-entered the mosque. Please stop being a complete and utter retard.

Well, Mong of Ming, explain why they are all just lying down and not moving.

I don't want to watch the video. People react in different ways. Were they already shot? Faking death?

I've watched videos on NYC where someone has his leg torn off and is casually smoking a cigarette.

People act in weird ways. The mixture of shock/adrenaline can do crazy things.

Sure you can sit here and say "Derp why didn't they do XYZ" and then propose the whole thing was staged, but think about the logistics, the sheer implausibility, the absolute scale of a conspiracy as huge as this that has to involve so many people and not have a single leak.

People here think they've uncovered a conspiracy cause people didn't act logically in a situation where someone in shooting the fuck out of people, or because some socks looked like the colour changed. Guess when they faked the video they forget to check the socks, or have a discussion about how people should have reacted, eh?

Come on brother, use your head.

it happened but it was staged. potato iq op

I don't want to watch the video. People react in different ways. Were they already shot? Faking death?

I've watched videos on NYC where someone has his leg torn off and is casually smoking a cigarette.

People act in weird ways. The mixture of shock/adrenaline can do crazy things.

Sure you can sit here and say "Derp why didn't they do XYZ" and then propose the whole thing was staged, but think about the logistics, the sheer implausibility, the absolute scale of a conspiracy as huge as this that has to involve so many people and not have a single leak.

People here think they've uncovered a conspiracy cause people didn't act logically in a situation where someone in shooting the fuck out of people, or because some socks looked like the colour changed. Guess when they faked the video they forget to check the socks, or have a discussion about how people should have reacted, eh?

Come on brother, use your head.
NOt seeing an explanation. All 43 of them acting the same way? All of them just lying there. Except one guy. Did they all have a quick discussion about what to do in the seconds before the guy came through the door? Fake. As for keeping it quiet. These people only use agents who have been doing this for years and have sacrificed babies on satanic altars. And people do talk. I know of four people who found out about the Illuminati and blabbed. Can't recall the names but Aaron Russo was one of them.

Check out this guy too.

NOt seeing an explanation. All 43 of them acting the same way? All of them just lying there. Except one guy. Did they all have a quick discussion about what to do in the seconds before the guy came through the door? Fake. As for keeping it quiet. These people only use agents who have been doing this for years and have sacrificed babies on satanic altars. And people do talk. I know of four people who found out about the Illuminati and blabbed. Can't recall the names but Aaron Russo was one of them.

Check out this guy too.

Mate what the fuck are you on about with satanic alters and babies, get a grip.

It's not just the bodies that would need to be faked. The witnesses. The families. The police. The paramedics. All of them would have to be in on it. What agents? Everyone in that mosque is an agent? All their families are in on it? See how quickly it all gets retarded?

And who the fuck would think it's a good idea to livestream a fake shooting?

Answer me this. Do you believe, 100% in your mind, that this is fake? Or are you just entertaining the possibility?

Are you a RetardCel?

Why would they explain any of this shit? How do you know no-one phoned the cops? How do you know the response times for shootings in NZ? "So many questions" - Care to put forward any that aren't retarded or easily explained?

He livestreamed it. Imagine livestreaming something fake and making it 10x harder to be fake.

Theirs ambulances. Theirs police. Theirs witnesses. Theirs family. Theirs dead bodies.

How do you think one fakes all of that? How many people would have to be involved in this conspiracy for it to not be uncovered?

And for what motive? Some tin foil conspiracy about anti-right wing?

Honestly baffles me that people believe this shit.

Their main goal is to create more censorship. They want to ban guns, restrict freedom of speech on the internet. They know that creating a fake video of some guy shooting up a mosque will shock people. The population will get scared, they will want protection and they will demand it from the government. The govt will respond by restricting, even more, our freedoms. You can say goodbye to incels.is in one or two years. This site will be shut down.

He live-streamed it with a shitty camera. A guy who spent thousands of dollars on gun equipment couldn't get a high-quality camera to livestream this one-off event.

He was using a rifle, I bet that thing is really loud. But no one heard the gunshots!? the woman he shot outside the mosque had been walking as if she was deaf. Didn't she hear the gunshots before reaching the premice?

The police, in a first world country, took forever to arrive. Another thing.. when the shooter parked his car and grabbed the gun, he walked past two guys who were chatting in front of the mosque. Didn't they call the cops? didn't they ask for help from nearby people? maybe New Zealanders are just cold people. I don't know.

The shooting does look fake. How did they fake it? I don't even know. No one knows who those people really were. The authorities, in a first world country, took forever to identify the bodies even though the " victims" had their IDs with them.

You don't have to believe what I'm saying. But one thing we probably agree on is that the NZ authorities handled this poorly. A police force can't take that long to arrive at an ongoing crime scene. The media isn't even debating their police force efficiency. The foid prime minister is acting like she's on a circus. The media won't say anything that criticizes either her or her country.

Extremely low IQ post. But at this point it's expected to read such low IQ posts from time to time.
Their main goal is to create more censorship. They want to ban guns, restrict freedom of speech on the internet. They know that creating a fake video of some guy shooting up a mosque will shock people. The population will get scared, they will want protection and they will demand it from the government. The govt will respond by restricting, even more, our freedoms. You can say goodbye to incels.is in one or two years. This site will be shut down.

He live-streamed it with a shitty camera. A guy who spent thousands of dollars on gun equipment couldn't get a high-quality camera to livestream this one-off event.

He was using a rifle, I bet that thing is really loud. But no one heard the gunshots!? the woman he shot outside the mosque had been walking as if she was deaf. Didn't she hear the gunshots before reaching the premice?

The police, in a first world country, took forever to arrive. Another thing.. when the shooter parked his car and grabbed the gun, he walked past two guys who were chatting in front of the mosque. Didn't they call the cops? didn't they ask for help from nearby people? maybe New Zealanders are just cold people. I don't know.

The shooting does look fake. How did they fake it? I don't even know. No one knows who those people really were. The authorities, in a first world country, took forever to identify the bodies even though the " victims" had their IDs with them.

You don't have to believe what I'm saying. But one thing we probably agree on is that the NZ authorities handled this poorly. A police force can't take that long to arrive at an ongoing crime scene. The media isn't even debating their police force efficiency. The foid prime minister is acting like she's on a circus. The media won't say anything that criticizes either her or her country.
Jfl at peak autism like this.

There was blood.

Imagine being retarded enough to think that the whole video was fake, no-one died and this never even occurred.

Arguing with you would be like arguing with a flat earther.

Just pointless tbh. Believe what you want.

JFL the same people who were chanting “acceleration” are now chanting “psyop”

Imagine being retarded enough to think that the whole video was fake, no-one died and this never even occurred.

Did you even watch the video. He sounds like you are going by what you heard on CNN:soy:

False flag attack like most terrorist attacks and shootings. “Far right” (ie sub-8 white men) are the group they’re going for now.

there is blood its just cant see it well because of camera quality, and i was kind of surprised the cops took so long but then again this is NZ and not america so they are not used to this happening
Whatever mobile phone have good quality in (insert current year) if it have bad quality is most likely fake.

Tin foil hat :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Did you even watch the video. He sounds like you are going by what you heard on CNN:soy:

I don't wanna watch it tbh. As I said, if you think a mass conspiracy livestreamed involving possibly 100s of people is more likely than a single crazy person going on a rampage then I can't convince you otherwise, can I?

Are you mentally retarded bro serious question.

there is blood its just cant see it well because of camera quality, and i was kind of surprised the cops took so long but then again this is NZ and not america so they are not used to this happening

You gotta be fucking kidding me..

According to conspiracy theorists there has never been one single mass shooting in the entire world because all of them are staged JFL!

There is literally video of the shooting but that is fake too, you have been playing to many videogames when you shoot someone there doesn´t spray a pool of blood out, seriously fuck this thread retarded OP and idiots who believe the same god I can´t stand how unbelievable retarded some people are..

Mate what the fuck are you on about with satanic alters and babies, get a grip.

It's not just the bodies that would need to be faked. The witnesses. The families. The police. The paramedics. All of them would have to be in on it. What agents? Everyone in that mosque is an agent? All their families are in on it? See how quickly it all gets retarded?

And who the fuck would think it's a good idea to livestream a fake shooting?

Answer me this. Do you believe, 100% in your mind, that this is fake? Or are you just entertaining the possibility?
That's it avoid talking about the evidence I showed you for the satanic cabal. Try not to be embarrassed that you are ignoring it.

All you need do is go into a mosque and gas them. Shoot a few or all of them in the head. Get your brain fucked assassin in. Get him to shoot a few(which is all he did. If you'd cared to watch the film you'd see he barely fires any shots). Bob's your uncle.

Seriously. You haven't even watched the film and yet you think you have a right to an opinion. You're just a "BOO HOO can't get fucked by Stacey. I'll get my rocks off talking about murdering women on some forum and insult people for no good reason." LIke you give a fuck if this was faked or not. You're just out to inflate your ego. You thought I would be a good target to pick on. Now you are looking a fool.

They want to livestream this kind of thing to traumatise some people and to push some into doing this too. You couldn't even think that up and you call me a retard?

Hopefully you are right

Pulse was fake, this one was real.

I've seen the video and just because there is a video it seems real to me. If I were to stage a shooting I wouldn't certainly tape it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back