Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy “That never happened!!11”

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Whenever something happens that doesn’t fit a cuck’s narrative, the cuck will have no choice but to resort to its only option left: vehemently denying that said event ever occurred. If an incel vents about someone being rude to them whether it be a woman, cuck, gay person, trans person, etc. their only line of defense is “THAT NEVAR HAPPIND!!11” or “r/thathappened” because in their word, everyone (except incels) are perfect little angels who can do no wrong.

So I wonder, the next time some roastie or IT tranny cries about how incels pissed their cereal, we should all just say it never happened. All of the stuff IT screenshots? It never happened, it’s all in their heads. All those mean comments they read online (mean = “I refuse to lick your boots because you have a hole between your legs”)? Never happened.

They say that greentexts that incels post never happened, but when one fits their narrative, they're like "OH EM GEEE!! I AM SO PROUD OF THAT FORMER INKWELL!!!" Sad and hypocritical!

They say that greentexts that incels post never happened, but when one fits their narrative, they're like "OH EM GEEE!! I AM SO PROUD OF THAT FORMER INKWELL!!!" Sad and hypocritical!
High IQ

It is the same the other way too many people larp but it is usually obvious with them and refusal to deny it they want to be right

Many such cases. Sad!

(mean = “I refuse to lick your boots because you have a hole between your legs”)
Repeat those words soyboys at cucktears... Say them out loud... Feels good doesn't it?

Woman claims rape: “that never happened!”

They don't want to hear the uncomfortable truth

They prefer to hear comfortable lies, than the uncomfortable truth

i wish my life never happened but it does and it fucking hurts