Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based that moment when your personality detector malfunctions

Nooo incelirooos are violent nooooo chad would never doo thiisss nooooo. eVEN if I was hit and beat by the last 3 chads i dated, inkwells are still the real threat nooo

Whores who go for abusive guys deserve every beating honestly

The most fucked up Thing is that this would actually make the relationship more functional in the Long run.
In some cultures on this planet it is common knowledge that women start Arguments when they want sex.
I once read this Story where this guy SEA maxxed and the mom of his wife straight up told him "if she starts shit, just fuck her"

And I have read in multiple Sources from around the globe that wifes tend to get bitchier and bitchier until the husband snaps and "resets" her by exercising mild violence. It is just normal.
Women seek to release neurosis. They do this by making sure that the husband is capable of violence and protecting her.

This is not even science, this is common sense.
Spanking your wife should be absolutely acceptable.

Glad to see they are still there :ha..feels::feelsPop:

Nooo incelirooos are violent nooooo chad would never doo thiisss nooooo. eVEN if I was hit and beat by the last 3 chads i dated, inkwells are still the real threat nooo
:feelskek:

That's so hot tbh I want to commit domestic abuse

The most fucked up Thing is that this would actually make the relationship more functional in the Long run.
In some cultures on this planet it is common knowledge that women start Arguments when they want sex.
I once read this Story where this guy SEA maxxed and the mom of his wife straight up told him "if she starts shit, just fuck her"

And I have read in multiple Sources from around the globe that wifes tend to get bitchier and bitchier until the husband snaps and "resets" her by exercising mild violence. It is just normal.
Women seek to release neurosis. They do this by making sure that the husband is capable of violence and protecting her.

This is not even science, this is common sense.
Spanking your wife should be absolutely acceptable.
this. I'm fully ready to dom my loli should I ever get one