Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL That moment when you aren't sure whether you are depresed or not

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
because you have always felt this way, it's been the normal for me for so long i'm not sure what being un-depressed feels like. This is the reason I am hesitant to take medication.

Very true. Our whole lives as Incels is a fucking lowpoint. If any normie ever felt like us and the way we feel regularly they would fucking murder themselves and their families.
People underestimate the kinds of thoughts go on when a guy doesn't have sex or any form of intimacy with a female. It just drains you in every which way possible and eventually your whole life is a meaningless blur with no high points. The Yin and the Yang. Except for incels there is nothing but rainy days and cloudy skies as life shits down our throats.

I knew what it felt like once when I was an innocent kid who knew no better. I was truly happy on a vacation with my family, but then later on your facial deformities grow and everyone changes how they treat you. What I wouldn't give to go back.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back