Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

That Look We All Get

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Out of the corner of my eye  I will often notice people looking at me in disgust while I'm just walking by, minding my own fucking business. Plenty of females and normies do this. They all have disgusted looks on their faces with thoughts such as -"Omg he is so subhuman, he will never know what pussy feels like without paying and will never have a gf, why does he keep on living?" Cunts like this are why I think of the rope all the time. This is exactly why I am so full of hatred, sour and bitter because of life experiences like these. If I looked normal these cunts wouldnt make such a face of disgust and have thoughts and opinions such as that.

And whats worse? i work in fucking retail and have to face customers all the time. iTS OVER.,

True that. That one time this happened to me: https://incels.is/Thread-Serious-Why-would-a-Femoid-stare-at-a-subhuman-for-3-4-minutes and I wouldn't say it still bothers me, but I still remember it.

Thing I have learnt is to never stare at a group of girls, the more there are the more courage they have to openly insult you

Normie guys want to suck youre dick. And the females want to get fucked by you tbh

Yes, it's pure suicide fuel

@IncelTearsLurkers: I shower regularly and am not fat, so that's not the reason I'm disgusting <3

ArtoriasWolf said:
Thing I have learnt is to never stare at a group of girls, the more there are the more courage they have to openly insult you

pure sui fuel

Incel_Dikshit said:
Normie guys want to suck youre dick. And the females want to get fucked by you tbh

wtf

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
pure sui fuel

Just recently happened. I know how to avoid this, but I just can't help it.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Just recently happened. I know how to avoid this, but I just can't help it.

we cant avoid it, ldar time