Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill That Halloween vibe...

• Thread starter Deleted member 21821
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21821

+ TrueAlphaCel +
-
A long time ago i thought that one day a time comes when i will sit down on Halloween with a girlfriend and we will watch cool oldschool slasher horrors together. :feelskek:
But here i am. While Tyrone fucks my crush and/or my looksmatch in the parking lot of a night club where they went for an over sexualised halloween party.
We all know they don't go to these clubs to celebrate Spooky time.
What they drink is not pumpkin juice.
As i see things... there is only one way out of inceldom.

Halloween is a shit "holiday". Thanksgiving mogs it.

You're feeling down, wait you until Christmas. It's even worse.

I dont care about his shit at all, the suffering is equal every day :feelsokman:

fuck festivals

Wait until new year, it’s even worse

jfl @ normies letting their girlfriends go at "halloween parties" where they go to get pumped and dumped by chads behind their backs

A long time ago i thought that one day a time comes when i will sit down on Halloween with a girlfriend and we will watch cool oldschool slasher horrors together. :feelskek:
I thought somethings similar to that too , sad
We all know they don't go to these clubs to celebrate Spooky time.
Bro of course they go to celebrate spooky time come on man!!! What else they can go for ?????:feelskek: