Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "That guy looks so scary"

D

Darkoff

Self-banned
-
Very recently, as a 20 year old, I was walking down the street on the way to a shop and two teen boys are walking in the opposite direction to me and one of them says "that guy looks so scary" which hurt my feelings a lot. I know some men may like to be called that but there's being scary in an intimidating way and there's being scary in a freaky way and based on all of my past life experiences I believe that what they meant was the latter.

Last edited:
Should have stabbed them in their stomachs and burn them down into a crisp

If somebody thinks you're scary without any reason, then you've got to make the reason to scare them.

looks = morality
IT won't touch this

I feel you brocel. People laugh and look away when they see me. It has happened multiple times. Back in high school girls from my grade would "dare" each other to ask me out on a date. I knew it never even began since then, but beyond that I knew the world is an unjust, superficial place. Fuck all the normies in our fucked soyciety.

I feel you brocel. People laugh and look away when they see me. It has happened multiple times. Back in high school girls from my grade would "dare" each other to ask me out on a date. I knew it never even began since then, but beyond that I knew the world is an unjust, superficial place. Fuck all the normies in our fucked soyciety.
Favourite moz song?

Favourite moz song?
Miserable Lie. "Nobody ever looks at me twice" :cryfeels:
Miserable Lie and I Know It's Over make me very emotional. London, Sweet and Tender Hooligan, Pretty Girls Make Graves, Headmaster Ritual, Girl Afraid. All good. I like all of his work from The Smiths except a handful of songs in Strangeways Here We Come. Haven't given a lot of his solo work a chance because it just doesn't do it for me without Johnny and Andy (RIP :feelscry:)

I've Changed My Plea to Guilty is amazing.