Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

That feeling when you do not have a girlfriend

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
is not a good feeling. in fact, it is quite unpleasant

Yes I hate that feeling tbh

Would not recommend.

I have that feeling too ngl

It is indeed an extremely empty feeling.

I've got nothing to compare it to so what the fuck do I know, but yeah it's not a great one.

Yikes. You are not entitled to a gf sweaty

Ni

dont even think about it whitey

I'm ok with it. I just want money.

That's your brain withering and deteriorating from the lack of dopamine, seratonin and oxytocin cocktail that it needs to survive from around ages ~13 and onward which come from the basic humanity of being deemed worthy not even just to procreate, but to mate in the first place.
i was feeling okay for like 2 weeks there

it sucks right

View attachment 284858
dont even think about it whitey
NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERS

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERS
Gger

That's your brain withering and deteriorating from the lack of dopamine, seratonin and oxytocin cocktail that it needs to survive from around ages ~13 and onward which come from the basic humanity of being deemed worthy not even just to procreate, but to mate in the first place.

I hate that one feeling. You know, THAT one.

don't give a shit anymore tbh i know im never going to have that 'luxury'