Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel That feeling when no gf

298r651

298r651

Recruit
★★★
I work at a job where I am one of only 2 males and all my coworkers are qt foids. It's over...

Why you work for a system that doesnt give u smth back, think about it.

Why you work for a system that doesnt give u smth back, think about it.
I think about it all the time but my parents are boomers who kick u out at 18 so I haD no choice this or be homeless which I axfually was homeless multiple times. Being incel is bad enough but it's even worse if you're poor. More NT people can easily escape by making connections or even people will let them live with them and try to help them out but if you are ugly and have revolting personality and no money you experience a form of hell hard to describe. Basically the world wants you to lie down and die and dont even do it somewhere you can be seen because they dont wanna see it theh want you to crawl under a bridge or go somewhere in the woods and curl up and die. One time I was sleeping on a bench in a park and a group of fucking teenagers came and started hanging out there so I got up and left. I wanted to kms that day