Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy That expression

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
@Ritalincel

HDnEP31.jpg

I'd love to chop that cunt up with one of my swords.

He's got the glasses, the soybeard. It's perfect.

pained cuckold.......................painted whore
..angry soyboy
HDnEP31.jpg
sad clown

this, so much THIS.....versus.....honkity honk

Last edited:
Natural selection

The real question is how did this soyboy looking weirdo manage to land a wife? Lifefuel tbh.

Leaving a child to starve is natural selection...?
yes, the people brain-dead enough to let their child die of malnutrition when they could have just fed it aren't getting to pass on their genes through it.

yes, the people brain-dead enough to let their child die of malnutrition when they could have just fed it aren't getting to pass on their genes through it.
I suppose that is a way to look at it. I was more thinking along the lines of, the child could have grown to be some giga-chad hero, if given the fair chance to grow into his potential.

I suppose that is a way to look at it. I was more thinking along the lines of, the child could have grown to be some giga-chad hero, if given the fair chance to grow into his potential.
Grow to his potential? Genetics isn't a pure dice-roll and his parents are garbage, his potential is way lower than giga-chad. More likely than not he would be a 90 IQ 5/10 betabux for some church girl LARPing as chaste who shines Chad's shoes for a living.