Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL That day my friend BTFO'd an Islamic femorrhoid

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
He was at a busy shopping street standing in front of a store. He noticed an Islamic Moroccan femorrhoid wearing the abaya which covers everything except the face. She was with her parents. She kept making eye contact with my friend. Then - WHAM! - her father slapped her so hard across her face. He noticed her looking at him through a reflective surface. My friend is Islamic, too, by the way. A blasian, but you wouldn't be able to tell if you looked at him. He felt really bad about it, since he's a really sensitive guy, but I genuinely lol'd when he told me. Absolutely based father.

18441.jpg

oh boyo that's what I like to see, based dad

18441.jpg

oh boyo that's what I like to see, based dad
Indeed. Too bad I wasn't there, it'd have been glorious to witness such based parenting in front of me.

Too bad most Muslim foid's parents aren't like this, and let them have freedoms which eventually snowballs into fucking white chad.

Yes but who beat the foid? Your friend or the foids dad?
The title suggest it was your friend, but your post says otherwise.
Still based though.

JFL Meanwhile white fathers let their daughters have threesomes in their own home

He was at a busy shopping street standing in front of a store. He noticed an Islamic Moroccan femorrhoid wearing the abaya which covers everything except the face. She was with her parents. She kept making eye contact with my friend. Then - WHAM! - her father slapped her so hard across her face. He noticed her looking at him through a reflective surface. My friend is Islamic, too, by the way. A blasian, but you wouldn't be able to tell if you looked at him. He felt really bad about it, since he's a really sensitive guy, but I genuinely lol'd when he told me. Absolutely based father.
Ha-ha, that's the way you treat a disobedient daughter. Islam is the stupidest of all religions, but at least it gets one thing right: all important decisions in a femoid's life should be made by relevant males.

Ha-ha, that's the way you treat a disobedient daughter. Islam is the stupidest of all religions, but at least it gets one thing right: all important decisions in a femoid's life should be made by relevant males.
Islam actually gave women rights 1400 years ago. :feelsokman: Daughters should be raised with honor. If not, then there's honor killings. Though these go against Islam.
How tall was he?
My friend is a manlet, he is 5'9" while the average is 6'0" here.
Yes but who beat the foid? Your friend or the foids dad?
The title suggest it was your friend, but your post says otherwise.
Still based though.
The female's father of course. My friend BTFO'd her by putting her in that situation, and all he did was look at her for more seconds than usual. Haha. Lifefuel. Same bitch would have avoided me or mocked me with her friends if she saw me. Because AWALT.

Too bad most Muslim foid's parents aren't like this, and let them have freedoms which eventually snowballs into fucking white chad.
I'm a whitecel and hopefully i can get a muslim middle eastern gf some day

Nice. Too bad there aren’t much fathers like that around