Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

That curry from squid game

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
Why are curry indians always playing pakis in Movies and TV shows. Pakis and indians look clearly different most Pakis are lighter and taller. Also That faggot movie with that homo whiteboy with a muslim foid best friend. She plays a paki but she's indian irl

Why are you indians so ashamed of your race, that squid game curry actor character was a submissive subservient cuck. I think he reflects a lot of indians in real life

Last edited:
indians arent that brutally polite and cucked as the fool in the show

No one cares theory.

You think soy media will accept a curry who's not docile and subservient?

You are a Paki curry. I'm white. And you still think I'm beneath you. Ok :feelsseriously:

You are a Paki curry. I'm white. And you still think I'm beneath you. Ok :feelsseriously:
I'm not paki though, yes you are beneath me. Your white and incel which means you failed with a huge halo advantage which could only mean your giga giga giga subhuman. Yes you are beneath me dog

no idea about stupid game

they dont play marbles in pakistan?

Having a curry in Squid Game almost ruined the show.

>watching TV and movies