Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL that 2D foid I see in your avi...

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
if she was real, she’d see you for what you are

A disgusting, vile-looking human being that looks more like a deformed goblin
also the fact that 3d detailed everything is naturally just fucking uglier than 2d stuff 99 pct of the time
over for 3dcels

@HopeCopeRope

My avatar is me

cope.
sergey taboritsky wouldn't hate me, he'd tell me we must destroy the Judeo bolsheviks to save the russian monarchy.

Jfl at the users who are not able to read the topic: 2d Foids

but she's not, and will never be, so why care about it?

"reality is often dissapointing" so you can just ilusionmaxxx on something that is not

Top-ten fact spitters that @Lookscel is afraid to rebuttal.

so why do you have a weab avi then

Big words from a Kéqing main.

Big words from a Kéqing main.
Wtf how does this forum has so many Genshin players all of a sudden
Oh how the mighty have fallen
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Nietzsche (Beyond Good and Evil: Prelude to a Philosophy of the Future (1886), Chapter IV. Apophthegms and Interludes, §146)

@Lookscel our first meeting. I shed a tear

Now i am a full on weebcel. I want to rape keqing

All I see is a rasputin

if she was real, she’d see you for what you are
I disagree tbh. Anime is Incel fantasy, it's the reason why many incels like anime. You can possibly have an anime girl that cares about a person's personality unironically and choose an ugly guy over a gigachad because of personality unironically. After all this is incel fantasy. It can be anything you want. The real reason anime girls are better than men is because anime girls are made by Incel men.

@Lookscel our first meeting. I shed a tear
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

RDT 20210524 1053535750657924951036647

but i am A disgusting, vile-looking human being that looks more like a deformed goblin

I disagree tbh. Anime is Incel fantasy, it's the reason why many incels like anime. You can possibly have an anime girl that cares about a person's personality unironically and choose an ugly guy over a gigachad because of personality unironically. After all this is incel fantasy. It can be anything you want. The real reason anime girls are better than men is because anime girls are made by Incel men.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 449807
I don’t want to have sex with keqing. I want to rape keqing. :feelsokman: @kanyepilled

I wouldnt mind sex with her either but that nigga posted a comic of keqing getting raped it was extremely hot.
Bruh be careful don't end up going down the coomer path

What is the “coomer path”
Today you went from jerking off to keqing to keqing being raped. One day you might end up not enjoying keqing being raped anymore and end up looking for more extreme stuff and hence the cycle begins.

Be careful bro im just worried about you

i dont have any foid in my avi you cuck

If she was real her pussy would smell like fesikh

Today you went from jerking off to keqing to keqing being raped. One day you might end up not enjoying keqing being raped anymore and end up looking for more extreme stuff and hence the cycle begins.

Be careful bro im just worried about you
I have like 3/4 sexual fantasies i swap between. Big anime foid asses is just one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back