Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Thanksgiving this year was BRUTAL

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
First thanksgiving since surgerymaxxing, everyone told me I looked fine before.
Lied and said that I got a job working in a library, they were so happy for me, but nobody asked if I had a girlfriend (they know)
Politics came up and my leftist aunt who hates me said I'm probobly incel, kept quiet because I'm a bitch, just took it and teared up as she said I might shoot up a school or something

Cousins GIGACHAD bf cooked amazing food. Absolutely brutal, CHAD HAS EVERYTHING. Reminder that women are not actually attracted to men "that can cook", the reality is that CHAD is a package deal, including the mental accumen to cook well.

At the dinner table my counsin laughed and said that theres definately a girl out there for me. Called her bluff and asked if she would date me, she stammered and I was told to leave the table for 30 minutes. Currently crying in the guest room tbh

Boohoo. At least u have family and aren't alone

Politics came up and my leftist aunt who hates me said I'm probobly incel, kept quiet because I'm a bitch, just took it and teared up as she said I might shoot up a school or something
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Lied and said that I got a job working in a library, they were so happy for me, but nobody asked if I had a girlfriend (they know)

Cousins GIGACHAD bf cooked amazing food. Absolutely brutal, CHAD HAS EVERYTHING. Reminder that women are not actually attracted to men "that can cook", the reality is that CHAD is a package deal, including the mental accumen to cook well.

At the dinner table my counsin laughed and said that theres definately a girl out there for me. Called her bluff and asked if she would date me, she stammered and I was told to leave the table for 30 minutes. Currently crying in the guest room tbh
Your aunt is a stupid bitch for saying that, you should beat up her children to assert dominance :feelsLSD:.

You surgerymaxxed last year?
What did you get done?

dont really think you said anything wrong there tbh ngl

Every thanksgiving is brutal. Couples fuck later at night after eating and drinking wine all day.

Never let them see (or hear) you cry, bro

imagine having such a big family and they cant help you get a gf wow they dont give a fuck about you im sorry to hear this sounded like a shit time and is that last part true? jesus i really feel bad for your situation man

im being serious that sounds like hell wish I could help tbh :feelsbadman:

must be brutal. imagine forced to be 'thankful' as an incel surrounded by sexhavers

Stand up to your aunt, she can't disrespect you like that. im sure you're also high-inhib, it's sad but we must stand up

Why would you even go to this function is you knew the people there were like this? Rookie mistake. Instead of crying about what some normies thought of you, you should have thrown the mashed potatoes at them and went ape shit. What were they gonna do, kick you out?...Oh wait they already did. Learn your lesson and let this be the last year you celebrate with them.