Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thanksgiving Is The Most Depressing Holiday; I Have No Family

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Holiday time is very depressing for me.
I have no family, no friends. I will be all alone.
I hate when I see families.
Reminds me of my rotten childhood.
My parents were real nice, but that was it.
Now they're gone.
I haven't had a meal with another person in decades.
Father died in 2004, mother is in a nursing home.
Perhaps the last time we ate together regularly was in the 1970's.
I'm counting down the days until the end of The Holiday Season.
It goes without saying, I haven't exchanged a gift with anyone in DECADES.
I'll be on this forum on Christmas and Thanksgiving, unless I get banned of course.
I bet all of you here have family. maybe no girlfriend, but you have parents, brothers and sisters. Extended family as well. My extended family is all gone.

Last edited:
That’s rough man , Sorry. Agepill is very brutal , It’s a big fear of mine to end up all old and alone

Wish we could create housing communities where incels live together.
They exist. They are called group homes.
They have them for the retarded and the mentally ill.
They are mostly male, and the few women that are there are over 60.
I've looked into those, since that's where I may end up.
The men in those homes look like they've never had sex, and they're mostly 50+.

Just go out and attack an Indian settlement and steal a wife like Americans did back in the old Thanksgiving

The OP is the manifestation of all incels greatest fear. Growing up old and dying alone. :cryfeels:

Im a lonely trucker. Will be spending another holiday season working. I dont anyone to give or receives gifts from. I understand the feeling youve got. Stay safe and dont let it get you down too far op

Just create a fun routine for yourself. On Thanksgiving I am looking very forward to the watching the dumb parade, the national dog show, football and then a movie later.

Cliffs: Good Times

I usually have a can of tuna for Thanksgiving dinner. It's a tradition at my place.

I have been at a few dinners over the years at other people's homes. But ever since i crushed that rat at Thanksgiving dinner next door they never invited me back. Even though they all yelled at me to kill the thing!

Anyway, this year i have really huge cans of tuna and since i have cats they too will have it with me.

Perhaps I'll splurge and make tuna salad instead of my tradition of just adding spice and salt to the can. And eating out of the can.

I try to pretend I'm doing better than some 3rdworldcel that doesn't even have a can of tuna. It's been my holiday cope for many decades man.

Tbh ngl ded srs!

I hardly ever see anyone over the holidays anyway. So i don't expect anything.
Just create a fun routine for yourself. On Thanksgiving I am looking very forward to the watching the dumb parade, the national dog show, football and then a movie later.

Cliffs: Good Times
My fun routine is a can of tuna!

I’m over 50 now and nobody; totally alone. Not feeling really bad as long as i have money for good copes.
The feeling of loneliness sometimes punches me right in the gut tho.

Cliffs:
Bon temps!

Im a lonely trucker. Will be spending another holiday season working. I dont anyone to give or receives gifts from. I understand the feeling youve got. Stay safe and dont let it get you down too far op
do you postmaxx on the road

I’d be with her as much as you can, especially during the holidays because she’s the last person you have and she’ll be gone in few years if that and then youll have nobody

I'm glad that shit doesnt exist outside of burgerland

It's lifefuel for me