Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thanks

ForeverAlonemaxxer

ForeverAlonemaxxer

Private Vodka (Ready for the LZ)
★★★
I've returned to the forum after being a lurker for a long time but for some reason i guess i keep glowposting. (I'll stop doing that from now on) I feel like deep down I know that we all want whats best for eachother. Leave whether you're White,Black,Indian,East Asian, Polynesian, Southeast Asian etc. This forum is just a place where people who once wanted to be accepted by society come. Honestly I'll never doxx myself or post anyone i know irl here but if i was more mentally stable or NT naturally i likely wouldn't be incel. But due to mental illness I am. Of course not being a chad is aswell but eh. They're all chad only anyways. Sorry for all the glowposts boys. Thanks for always being there to talk.

We've all been rejected by the very people we know irl so we really only have eachother to talk to and have fun with. Even if it's on some internet forum online.

-Private Vodka

I've returned to the forum after being a lurker for a long time but for some reason i guess i keep glowposting. (I'll stop doing that from now on) I feel like deep down I know that we all want whats best for eachother. Leave whether you're White,Black,Indian,East Asian, Polynesian, Southeast Asian etc. This forum is just a place where people who once wanted to be accepted by society come. Honestly I'll never doxx myself or post anyone i know irl here but if i was more mentally stable or NT naturally i likely wouldn't be incel. But due to mental illness I am. Of course not being a chad is aswell but eh. They're all chad only anyways. Sorry for all the glowposts boys. Thanks for always being there to talk.

We've all been rejected by the very people we know irl so we really only have eachother to talk to and have fun with. Even if it's on some internet forum online.

-Private Vodka
We are your community. We give you the support and love that you do not receive from society.