Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Thanks wagecucks for paying me to exist

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
As someone who lives on welfare, getting autismbuxx and free higher education, including other extra benefits like free lunch and public transport..

THANK YOU wagecucks for literally paying me to exist, and thank you for betabuxxing me.

ReverseSingleMomWelfareMaxx or cuck :soy:

Y'all wagecucks are my ATMs.

You're a neetcel too?

I have to go on neetbux because my communist government doesnt let unvaxxed bigots like me work. Thanks for the gibs, jabbie retards

I have to go on neetbux because my communist government doesnt let unvaxxed bigots like me work. Thanks for the gibs, jabbie retards
the best part about the stupid jewshot mandates is that most of them don't cut welfare :panties:

NEETcels unite :panties:

I'm in school but my class are all male incels and girls ain't interested in me so I'm pretty much NEET
Aslong as you don't pay a single shekel to soyciety you are cool

In Saudi Arabia we only have a 15% VAT tax.

As someone who lives on welfare, getting autismbuxx and free higher education, including other extra benefits like free lunch and public transport..

THANK YOU wagecucks for literally paying me to exist, and thank you for betabuxxing me.

In what country do you get free lunch?

Also enjoy those few hundred euro a month for the rest of your life with 0 good copes and no holiday

In what country do you get free lunch?

Also enjoy those few hundred euro a month for the rest of your life with 0 good copes and no holiday
wagecuck rage?

Thanks for being good goy, not making any trouble and actually doing exactly what ((they)) want :yes:

If I lived in a first world country I would parasite maxxing

JFL at being a wagecel when you can collect NEETbucks instead

too late for me now I'm stuck wagecucking

bought too much shit and now must pay off this debt

Why are pursuing higher education if you're a NEET, seems antithetical to that lifestyle? :waitwhat:

Anyway, you should make a guide on how to leechmax efficiently, guessing by your success.

You're a neetcel too?
lol aren't you in high school
I'm in school but my class are all male incels and girls ain't interested in me so I'm pretty much NEET
NEET = Not in Education, Employment, or Training
?? how did you reach that conclusion

NEETbuxx champion:smonk:

A5C37DFE 47C3 4B35 B44D 823A597E6827

92E3D7D1 58C6 443A 912C 763CCF41FB51

Based, leech as much you can, jfl at taxpayers complaining about wellfare users, 1000000000x more money is wasted every day right from their taxes.

too late for me now I'm stuck wagecucking

bought too much shit and now must pay off this debt
brutal same, well I don't have much debt but in country, neetbux doesn't even cover 1 bedroom rent in many cases. Complete shit tier money. Easier to wage for 3-4 hours a day and pretend to work 8 overall.

brutal same, well I don't have much debt but in country, neetbux doesn't even cover 1 bedroom rent in many cases. Complete shit tier money. Easier to wage for 3-4 hours a day and pretend to work 8 overall.
my old job i basically worked 2 hours a day and stared at the wall for the other 7, trapped in a single room all day

my new job I can get up and walk around for 30mins every hour or two, it's much more mentally stimulating and the time flies by. Plus small company, so there's no corporate bullshit

Which country are you from

My shit government doesn't allow me to get autismbuxx

I finally found this thread again, despite not remembering the name of it. I looked at my message history and saw one message missing. It was posted in this thread and I used something like 100 minutes to write it and did not save it. Now it is gone, but this whole thread is not deleted. So my message was deleted. I did not get any warning or notification. What the fuck happened? Censorship is ruining this place. There were in the deleted message some reasons why I don't like to pay taxes and am not employed.

@Fat Link

I finally found this thread again, despite not remembering the name of it. I looked at my message history and saw one message missing. It was posted in this thread and I used something like 100 minutes to write it and did not save it. Now it is gone, but this whole thread is not deleted. So my message was deleted. I did not get any warning or notification. What the fuck happened? Censorship is ruining this place. There were in the deleted message some reasons why I don't like to pay taxes and am not employed.

@Fat Link
As far as I can tell you weren’t censored by any current mod as I’d be able to see the deleted post and restore it were that the case.:feelshehe:

You may of lost your post due to a site glitch or perhaps as a result of infinity having to close the site yesterday and restore it from a back up as a result of rogue mod iami’s treachery.

In anycase if you want to prevent this sort of thing from happening in the future you may want to start composing your more elaborate posts in something like Microsoft Wordpad or it’s equivalent on whatever operating system you prefer.

Uncle Jay, is this you?

As far as I can tell you weren’t censored by any current mod as I’d be able to see the deleted post and restore it were that the case.:feelshehe:

You may of lost your post due to a site glitch or perhaps as a result of infinity having to close the site yesterday and restore it from a back up as a result of rogue mod iami’s treachery.

In anycase if you want to prevent this sort of thing from happening in the future you may want to start composing your more elaborate posts in something like Microsoft Wordpad or it’s equivalent on whatever operating system you prefer.
Just found out after sending that that the site was restored from a backup and some messages were lost. That definitely is it (also because some other messages in this thread are also missing). My normal bad luck!

Could have used some form of non-missable announcement about the lost content and what happened. I only browse Inceldom Discussion, I go in my browser directly to its page (https://incels.is/forums/inceldom-discussion.2/) and never even to the front-page.

Last edited:
Just found out after sending that that the site was restored from a backup and some messages were lost. That definitely is it (also because some other messages in this thread are also missing). My normal bad luck!

Could have used some form of non-missable announcement about the lost content and what happened. I only browse Inceldom Discussion, I go in my browser directly to its page (https://incels.is/forums/inceldom-discussion.2/) and never even to the front-page.
Also just to let you know I don’t know if it exists anymore but I believe there is or at least used to be a very useful Firefox add on or plugin (assuming you use the Firefox browser as I do?) called “Lazarus” that basically keeps huge records of everything you type until you personally go into it’s settings and manually erase your own content.

In this way your text can always be saved whether you’ve suffered a computer crash or site down event or you accidentally closed your browser or wordpad or notepad windows etc, etc.

Only downside of the Lazarus add on is some considered it a security risk since it essentially works like a keylogger but one that you control but still if you ever got hacked a hacker might then easily be able to obtain your sensitive financial passwords for all I know?

Then again the Lazarus developer may of anticipated this and made the program be disabled or somehow encrypted when typing on sensitive forms.

Extremely jealous of you OP.

Based love being a NEET

NEET is nice. I'm getting partial neetbux. Might have to go into some training for a trade in order to get the full buxx.

Lol

everyone gets it for free in europoor