Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Thanks to you guys I view ethnics differently

• Thread starter Deleted member 34301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-
Before this site I would go into public and see all kinds of races, like asian, arabic, black, turkish, maroccan, etc. I thought nothing of it and accepted our multicultural society. I would never even have the thought that ethnics were less attractive than whites, or had lower value in any sense.

But today I was in public transport, and I noticed that I looked at colored people differently. As if they are inferior to whites. I assume they are less attractive and they are all jealous of white people. Whenever they are guys I wonder if they are incel.

I blame you guys for this, and the damage this forum has done to my perspective of ethnics and multicultural society. You ruined my innocence and replaced it with social darwinism and biological determinism :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
As an ethniccel, I get mogged constantly by whites

But today I was in public transport, and I noticed that I looked at colored people differently. As if they are inferior to whites. I assume they are less attractive and they are all jealous of white people.

I blame you guys for this, and the damage this forum has done to my perspective of ethnics and multicultural society. You ruined my innocence and replaced it with social darwinism and biological determinism :feelsUgh:
It's a case to case basis but on average they are shorter, weaker and dumber than the average European. On the other hand everyone who posts on here is some sort of genetic waste. Ugly, stupid, mentally ill. Honestly we should not reproduce but we should be compensated with sex. A lot of ugly dumb women should not reproduce also but they do because they have a vagina. They are horrible whores of single mothers.

As a deathnik i always knew it :feelskek:

In other words, you were a true bluepiller.

Dam. Well thank god internet exists so that bluepillers like you were brought to reality.

What 0 pussy and never going outside do to a mf

Once you see it you can't unsee it.

No need to thanks us for waking you up to reality brocel:feelsYall:

The white race had some unusual things. Like one was 20% of women each generation never married or had children.

The next was that hypergamy has always been there in Europe to some degree. Like the Roman Empire was pretty sexually liberal, and girls chose husbands. And the Pagans were even more sexually liberal.

Something else about the white race is how we value aesthetics. Its not just in people, the white race are the masters of aesthetics in everything.

apertheids me
The white race had some unusual things. Like one was 20% of women each generation never married or had children.

The next was that hypergamy has always been there in Europe to some degree. Like the Roman Empire was pretty sexually liberal, and girls chose husbands. And the Pagans were even more sexually liberal.

Something else about the white race is how we value aesthetics. Its not just in people, the white race are the masters of aesthetics in everything.
white genes are recessive

not true at all, plenty of ethnics get white foids and plenty of white faggots are subhuman cucks

lol it would have happened anyway, go read real ethnic forums and see what they say or think, they are also "racist" and like to draw unfavorable comparisons between peoples, it's all the same shit

So what you're saying is, this forum radicalized you into racism? That's a bad look for us. We're always talking about how we aren't racist and how we don't radicalize people.

When I lived in Canada, I never had to wonder whether a deathnik was an incel, it was obvious. They were either alone by themselves, or with a group of guys. They were never in athletics but usually in nerdy and autistic STEM fields.

Then go back to Reddit if you can't handle the truth.
I wonder if I am a racist now

not true at all, plenty of ethnics get white foids and plenty of white faggots are subhuman cucks
Maybe a year ago I would have believed you, but now I just think you are coping

life is easier as a homeless cumskin than as a middle-class ethnic

lol it would have happened anyway, go read real ethnic forums and see what they say or think, they are also "racist" and like to draw unfavorable comparisons between peoples, it's all the same shit
True, no matter the race or ethnicity everyone are racists. Whites looks like bigger racists because white countries have more ethnics than ethnic country that has whites. Also some ethnics side with whites and ethnics hate other ethnics.
not true at all, plenty of ethnics get white foids
If you dont count US its extremely rare.

True, no matter the race or ethnicity everyone are racists. Whites looks like bigger racists because white countries have more ethnics than ethnic country that has whites. Also some ethnics side with whites and ethnics hate other ethnics.
What about people that get along with other races, and have friends outside their race?

Last edited:
Inferior not only in looks but also in morality and ability for abstract thought.

What about people that get along with other races, and have friends outside their race?
It always turn out bad in the end, people cant be blind to color, if you argue first thing he will use your race against you.

It always turn out bad in the end, people cant be blind to color, if you argue first thing he will use your race against you.
I was blind to color and actually liked the idea of having asian and indian friends, but now I wonder if it makes me lower status. It's better than no friends I guess

I've argued with my friends before, and race just never came up in the argument. Maybe that's the case for you, since you probably live in a monoracial society.

I was blind to color and actually liked the idea of having asian and indian friends, but now I wonder if it makes me lower status. It's better than no friends I guess
Having no friends is the lowest status. Find some whitewashed nerd ethnics otherwise friendship will fail, too much cultural difference.

Asians and Indians are rare where I live.

I've argued with my friends before, and race just never came up in the argument. Maybe that's the case for you, since you probably live in monoracial society.
Yeah probably, my brothers best friend once sperged out and called us filthy stinking gypsies even though he hanged in our house daily and ate with us. Few times people called me same slurs over tiniest argument. Maybe Slavs are huge racists.

Inferior not only in looks but also in morality and ability for abstract thought.
:hax::feelshaha::feelstastyman: cut it out, out of all the races Cumskins are among the most immoral and degenerate this can't be disputed thats why they bomb the middle east because its based and they want to destroy their values

Hello non-white IT members. :lul:

racism is based

thats why they bomb the middle east because its based and they want to destroy their values
No, these bombings are invariably to support Israeli interests which are pushed by the Jewish political lobby. No Causasian Westerner actually supports that kind of shit except perhaps some boomers that fell for the Jewish brainwashing.

Maybe a year ago I would have believed you, but now I just think you are coping
im not even ethnic so why would i need to cope im just saying its kind of an overgeneralization because most ethnics end up eith other ethnics and a lot of em are in a [UWSL]tight-knit communities and they usually [/UWSL]get married early; i think this forum is skewing your perception. And i bet you anything the majority of incels in the world are white males. Its clearly you thats coping.

im not even ethnic so why would i need to cope im just saying its kind of an overgeneralization because most ethnics end up eith other ethnics and a lot of em are in a [UWSL]tight-knit communities and they usually [/UWSL]get married early; i think this forum is skewing your perception. And i bet you anything the majority of incels in the world are white males. Its clearly you thats coping.
This place is echo chamber to feed the white incels ego, ethnics need to wake up its embarrassing
Incel hypocrisy is so obvious, they "Claim" to be biological determinists but cry like a bitch when foids reject you and only want chad , its like you want your cake and you want to eat it too:feelsstudy::feelsstudy: the average .is user is braindead

Last edited:
In other words, you were a true bluepiller.

Dam. Well thank god internet exists so that bluepillers like you were brought to reality.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
This place is echo chamber to feed the white incels ego, ethnics need to wake up its embarrassing
Incel hypocrisy is so obvious, they "Claim" to be biological determinists but cry like a bitch when foids reject you and only want chad , its like you want your cake and you want to eat it too:feelsstudy::feelsstudy: the average .is user is braindead
This forum is english speaking and as such has mainly Caucasians in it. They are the majority

Ethnic males are less desired than white males but the average ethnic doesn't go around thinking about that all day JFL.

Ethnics are more jealous of white status and wealth than dating prospects, most don't really know about the disdvantage in tne latter unless they're trying and failing to pursue white foids or losing their GFs to white men. It's usually assumed that ethnic foids are attracted the most to guys of their own race, even though black pillers know it's not true.

This forum has brutally brainwashed me if true. But my main perception that I didn't have before posting on this forum, is that ethnic guys can't get in relationships with white women, while society acts like this is something completely normal and ordinary

I come from a multicultural country and Im mixed race so I never really saw race until I I started reading all the shit here. Tbh a lot of ppl here are racist because they are losers who need to feel superior. But a lot info on race is pretty interesting. Most of us wouldn't be talking about race if women didn't care about it.

I come from a multicultural country and Im mixed race so I never really saw race until I I started reading all the shit here. Tbh a lot of ppl here are racist because they are losers who need to feel superior. But a lot info on race is pretty interesting. Most of us wouldn't be talking about race if women didn't care about it.
That's what you need to understand, people here aren't special or misunderstood they're just the losers of society trying to fight for scraps

Last edited:
I’m so glad I am not ethnic.

As an ethniccel, I get mogged constantly by whites
:feelsree::feelsrope:

This used to be true and still is in architecture. But in video games, Japs make better looking characters (see final fantasy and devil may cry).