Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thanks to theVman I am watching more Dr. Phil

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
I get home from wagecucking just in time to watch Dr. Phil mog the shit out of me daily. The more I watch the more I am enthralled by him. This guy puts up with some of the worst society has to over and tries to help them. I wish I had his frame. Even though he is baldcel he is running strong game. 

[attachment=2277]

Just look at him. Dude is a total slayer. Hair doesn't even matter, it's all about frame and positive canthal tilt.

Attachments

• 220px-PhilMcGrawHWOFMay2013.jpg
    220px-PhilMcGrawHWOFMay2013.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 184
Curse you @theVman

The ultimate "fuck you, everything bad in your life is completely your fault you racist, femoid hating, homophobic bigot!"

he possesses the sugardaddy effect.

bro how can you watch him? I get depressed knowing i will never look like that specially at his age

if he wore a wig and lost a bit of weight.... oh boy

Maury was fairly good-looking when younger. His hair genetics are godly.

never realized it but he looks like a white steve harvey

TheRealChincel said:
Maury was fairly good-looking when younger. His hair genetics are godly.

TheVman said:
bro how can you watch him? I get depressed knowing i will never look like that specially at his age

It hurts so good. And admittedly I like to see some of the white trash on his show from time to time.

Just lol if you aren't mirin' Dr Phil in 2018.

Remember, folks, without Dr. Phil there'd be no Danielle Bregoli aka Cash Me Ousside girl.

TheRealChincel said:
Remember, folks, without Dr. Phil there'd be no Danielle Bregoli aka Cash Me Ousside girl.
mmmmmmmmmmmm

He probably has a big cawk

reality TV is dumb.

You should find something better to do

Dr Phil is a verminous cunt. He doesn't "help people", he gets rich off them. The sound of his voice makes me want to murder him. And he's ugly as shit.

existentialhack said:
Dr Phil is a verminous cunt. He doesn't "help people", he gets rich off them. The sound of his voice makes me want to murder him. And he's ugly as shit.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
reality TV is dumb.

You should find something better to do

What goes on during the daytime?

existentialhack said:

Cope if I've ever heard one. Dr Phil MOGS everyone on this forum to oblivion.

Templarcel421 said:
I get home from wagecucking just in time to watch Dr. Phil mog the shit out of me daily.
1482539191991.jpg

I remember catching bits of Dr Phil on TV when i was skiving off school as a kid. That was 15 years ago and he's still around. Almost no one else with a crappy talk/dregs of society show from back then is still around. Credit to him.

Grotesque said:

LOL. Top kek.

Does he fuck young girls? If not he doesn't matter.

FeminismsCancer said:
Does he fuck young girls? If not he doesn't matter.

yeah almost everyone in hollywood knows he fucked danielle borgelli. but he's too alpha 6'4 and everyone is too scared to say anything

TheVman said:
yeah almost everyone in hollywood knows he fucked danielle borgelli. but he's too alpha 6'4 and everyone is too scared to say anything

What proof is there? I found out she's 13 lol

Dr. Phil was a slayer in his younger days.

QuantumDummy said:
Dr. Phil was a slayer in his younger days.

He's still a slayer

Templarcel421 said:
He's still a slayer

A slayer among slayers.

Dr. Phil is a national slaycon.